33

When Suzuki came to school the next day, the halls were filled with the soft murmurs of the student body

When Suzuki came to school the next day, the halls were filled with the soft murmurs of the student body. Curiously, he decided to follow the crowd.

"A calling card...?" He heard someone mutter as he rounded the corner.

Yes, there it was in all its glory.  Suzuki walked up behind the students without them knowing and examined the card. He hadn't seen it yet, after all, the group decided to leave the task up to Ryuji. Suzuki could see that some thought had been put into it.

He could tell the cards had been arranged in such a way that spelled: KAMOSHIDA

Suzuki couldn't help but be amused. He focused his eyes on the red card in front of him.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

" SIR SUGURU KAMOSHIDA, THE UTTER BASTARD OF LUST.

WE KNOW HOW SHITTY YOU ARE,

AND THAT YOU PUT YOUR TWISTED DESIRES ON STUDENTS THAT CAN'T FIGHT BACK.

THAT'S WHY WE HAVE DECIDED TO STEAL AWAY THOSE DESIRES AND MAKE YOU CONFESS YOUR SINS.

THIS WILL BE DONE TOMORROW,
SO WE HOPE YOU WILL BE READY.

FROM,
THE PHANTOM THIEVES OF HEARTS."

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

"I heard it was already posted by the time everyone got here this morning." Someone commented as Suzuki finished reading. It was better than he was expecting, to be honest.

He turned around to leave when he noticed his fellow companions standing off to the side. From the looks of it, he was the last one to arrive, and so he joined them mid conversation.

"...I know what you wanted to say, but it sounded like an idiot trying to be an adult." Ann admitted, trying to sugarcoat her words as best as she could.

From inside Akira's bag, Morgana poked out his head and nodded. "You're logo's a little lacking, too." He added.

Suzuki could see Ryuji's face visibly drop. There was more than enough effort poured into the calling card, yet it probably didn't feel too good for the bleach blond to be ridiculed so hardly by his friends.

"Oh, y'know what!? Th-That ain't true!" Ryuji stuttered, losing confident in his work some.

"I liked it Ryuji!" Suzuki spoke out, giving his teammate a small smile. "I think it was a nice touch making it spell out Kamoshida's name." He added, trying to comfort the boy some.