54

The walk home after their date was a silent one

Suzuki didn't know how they got home. His eyes were pretty much filled with tears the entire time as Akira quietly led the way.

Without even realizing it, night came and went and it was Monday morning. Suzuki woke up and found himself in the arms of Akira.

Over the last couple of days, both boys had grown used to such a morning.

Sharing a bed together, getting dressed together and eating breakfast had all become apart of the norm for them. After their date, the two had gotten fairly close. They had definitely bonded.

"Ahh, I'm so tired." Suzuki mumbled under his breath as he leaned against Akira tiredly as they waited for the morning train to school.

He let out a tired yawn as his eyes momentarily shut.

He almost failed to notice the approaching artist. "So it's you..." Yusuke said aloud.

He just short of Akira. It didn't seem like he noticed Suzuki to begin with. "You did use this line, now that I think about it..."

Suzuki shifted onto his feet again as both boys turned towards him.

"...I hope you understand." Yusuke's thin lips turned down into a deep frown. "I warned you. Don't involve yourself any further." He said.

Akira put his hands into the pockets of his uniform pants. "Why?" He asked dryly.

Yusuke gave a sigh and facepalemed.

"Don't play dumb. I'm saying you're an inconvenience." Yusuke shook his head a bit before looking up again. His fiery gaze met Akira's, as Suzuki awkwardly stood to the side.

The tension in the air was heavy, and left no room for the shortest male of the three to interject.

"I won't forgive you if you continue making a mockery of my sensei." Yusuke hissed.

His eyebrows furrowing some. He was more than serious. What would he do to them again? Call the police? Suzuki definitely didn't want that.

"Am I clear? This is a warning." Yusuke repeated one last time before turning around. The two boys stood there in silence for a long moment.

Suzuki was the first to say something.

"Yusuke is kinda scary when he's serious." He commented aloud, just as the train pulled up into the station. Like the rest of the people waiting, the duo crammed their way into the station.

Akira walked in first, and then Suzuki.

Once again, they were at the front, pressed against the cold iron doors. However, there wasn't going to be a repeat of last time.

Suzuki turned and pressed his back flush against the door, while Akira hovered over him.

Akira's hand was outstretched. He kept his weight, and the weight of those behind him, off of the more fragile. There were only a few measly inches separating the two as Suzuki's head just barely made it to his shoulder.