32

Author's Note: This chapter will be super long and filled with a lot of dungeon crawling. If you are not interested in that, you may look forward to the next chapter! Enjoy my friends!

 If you are not interested in that, you may look forward to the next chapter! Enjoy my friends!

Like Akira said, they met on the rooftop the next day.

"In any case, our objective is to find the treasure's location somewhere in the palace." Morgana said as everyone gathered around the feline.

"We should go about this with time to spare so we can avoid any unforeseen circumstances."

They still had 12 days until their expulsion. If things went accordingly, things would be finished in a blast. However, things didn't always go like that. Although, Suzuki hoped it did, to be honest.

"...I expect great things from you guys." Morgana said his last words of encouragements before they entered the metaverse.

Black and red spots covered their vision as the rooftop scenery changed into the familiar world of Kamoshida's castle. When Suzuki opened his eyes, he and everyone else had been transformed.

Suzuki had been fiddling with his silver bangs when he heard Ryuji behind him.

"But daaaamn..." He muttered. It wasn't intended for the other's ears, but they all clearly heard it.

Ann tilted her head a bit as she turned her attention over towards Ann. "Hm? What's up?" She asked as she turned his attention towards the dyed blond.

Ryuji awkwardly straightened his back. "N-Nothing." He rushed as he shifted his gaze off of her. "I was just thinkin' we should choose a code name for you too." He explained, trying to play off his previous comment.

"Code name?" She repeated, confused.

Ryuji nodded. "I'm Skull," He pointed over to Akira. "He's Joker." He gestured over to Suzuki. "Thirteen and finally, Mona." He finally pointed over to Morgana.

Morgana nodded before looking up at Ann. "Judging by your costume..."

"I mean, she's got that tail and stuff, so..." Ryuji commented as he and Morgana examined the girl curiously as they tried to think of a good codename for her.

Ryuji turned towards Akira. "Whadda you think?" He questioned as Suzuki curiously watched them trio as they tried to figure it out.

"Sexy Cat."

Akira said it with the straightest face Suzuki had ever seen in his life. He was barely happen to hold the laughter back.

Ann was clearly caught off guard as she looked at Akira surprised. "Wait! Is that what you're going to call me from now on!? I am SO not down with this!" She cried out, a deep frown on her face as she shook her head violently.

"What do you wanna be called, then?" Ryuji asked as he put his hands into his pocket.

Ann grabbed her arm and tilted her head a bit. "Um, something better than just a little cat..." She muttered, with a frown. "Maybe...'panther'?" She suggested as she looked up.