11

Each second that Kamoshida had, he used it to insult them, belittle them

Suzuki hated it. He wanted to fight it. Some part of him wanted to be like Akira and Morgana. If he could, he wanted to stand and fight.

Stand up and rebel.

Suzuki zoned in and out, his thoughts consumed with the desire for more. He needed more. More power, strength, courage. He needed more of it all.

"...Had he not opposed me with a sound argument, I would've settled it with only breaking one of his star's legs. But he continued, even after the video of Suzuki's...'lustful' acts, circulated."

He returned to real life once more. Yes, the cruel reality of it all. Kamoshida was the one who had turned Suzuki's life into a hellish nightmare, filled with nothing but sorrow and suffering. There he was, unable to do anything besides watch.

Ryuji slowly glanced towards Suzuki, who stared Kamoshida with hate in his eyes. "Damnit..." He muttered. "Are we gonna lose again..."

"No..."

Suzuki's voice shocked both Ryuji and himself. "We aren't going to lose to this asshole, not anymore." It was as if something within him had broken free, a sudden weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. Suzuki had wasted too much time thinking. Now was the time for action.

"That shit piece of garage needs to be stopped, and right now, the only thing that is holding us back is us." Kamoshida glanced over at the two and chuckled.

Under the feet of Kamoshida, Morgana and Akira looked at the duo, their eyes seemingly begging for them to do something. Kamoshida let out a laugh, seemingly to enjoy every moment. "Once these two are dealt with, it's your turn."

The new sparkle in Suzuki's eyes caught Ryuji's attention. He nodded. "You're right," Ryuji spoke out, standing on his own two feet as Suzuki did the same next to him.

"Everything that was important to me was taken by him."

Suzuki felt like he was on fire. No more would they let Kamoshida stomp on them.

Ryuji made the first move. He took a step towards Kamoshida, and then another one. It was a simple gesture, but the aura around the two had changed. Something had changed about them. Kamoshida's turned towards them, a priceless look of shock on his disgusted, perverted face. He hadn't been expecting them to move.

"What are you doing?! Silence him!" Kamoshida shouted.

Ryuji stopped a few feet from the half naked man before pointing at him.

"Stop lookin' down at us with that stupid fucking smile on your face!"

Ryuji's voice was loud enough for the two of them.

Suzuki moved closer, ready to join and fight alongside Ryuji. They didn't have personas, but they would use their hands if they needed too. No more would Kamoshida stomp on them anymore. It was just then when a voice, deep from his sub-conscience spoke out.

" YOU'VE KEPT ME WAITING LONG... "

His hands flew to his hand, holding it as it pulsed. In front of him, Suzuki watched Ryuji do the same.

Grunts of pain, left Suzuki's mouth as he tried to stop whatever feeling he was feeling.

His brain felt completely scrambled. It was unlike all the other blackouts he often faced. This one was different, more painful and powerful. Suzuki felt his eyes widen, as he faced a new world. Surrounded in darkness, a figure stood before him.

It was a rusty red. It looked human, yet so far from it at the same time. Instead of a normal shaped head, it had what looked to be a rusted hemelt. It's body was covered with a rather nice suit type outfit.  Around his metal like head, was something that looked like a bandana that extended long, almost down to his peg-like feet.

" IT IS TIME TO DRAW ON YOUR HALLOW SELF AND GAIN THE STRENGTH YOU SO DESIRE "

The pounding in Suzuki's head got worse, as he crumbled to the ground. Almost as gravity was forcing itself onto him. His hands dug into the red and purple carpet. His brain felt as if it was splitting into two.

" THE 'OTHER YOU' WHO EXISTS WITHIN DESIRES IT THUS..."

Ryuji's shouts and screams seemed to fade out from Suzuki's mind as the words echoed loudly in his head.

I AM THOU, THOU ART I....

A mask seemed to cover Suzuki's face as everything seemingly became clear.

"There is no going back..." Said the figure as he shifted towards Suzuki. He seemed to phase into him, as the two somehow merged together. "You know what you must do!"

Suzuki's hands grabbed onto the mask, his hands tighten around it before pulling.

He felt the skin on his face pull with it as if his face had been glued to the mask. "Nnnghhh...." Suzuki growled, before yanking the mask off, blood seemed to come out with it as a blue flame erupted from his blood, consuming him completely.

As the flames died down, a new Suzuki and Ryuji was revealed.