50

"Nakamura-sama

"Nakamura-sama."

Suzuki heard a familiar voice call out his name just as he stepped into the hellhole he called home.

His head turned back slightly to eye the man behind him.

His hair was dyed white and black with age. His thinning strands had been slicked back, the collar of his shirt neatly folded.

He gave had an air of maturity and wisdom.

Suzuki's lips curved into a slight smile as he identified him. "Tanaka-san." He affectionately called out to the butler.

If this place was hell, Tanaka-san would be his only ray of light.

While the rest of the building shunned him, Tanaka-san did the bare minimum and took care of him while he was growing up. He wasn't the best person around, but objectively speaking, he was the only ally in a sea of enemies.

Suzuki turned his body completely to face the old man.

Now that he got a better look of him, Suzuki could seen the wrinkles that painted his once youthful face.

Time had that effect on people.

"I thought you might want to know that your father is busy with the on-going Madarame exhibit. He won't be home for the time being." Tanaka stated. Suzuki frowned at the infamous artist's name.

As he thought, the two of them working together meant nothing good.

However, his father being home was nothing new.

Suzuki raised an eyebrow out of curiosity. "You didn't come all the way here to tell me that, right?" He questioned. Tanaka gave a hesitant nod.

"I was also told that some of Madarame-sama's guest are considering you as one of their personal escort for the afterparty once the exhibit is over."

Suzuki felt his blood freeze. He knew exactly what that meant.

His father was already making plans to sell his body once again to secure some additional support. Suzuki wanted to throw up at the thought.

Tanaka continued. "Your father wants to take the necessary precautions, so Mr. Watanabe will be over in a couple of days."

Silence washed over the two.

They both knew what that meant. Mr. Watanabe was the family doctor and well, his "physical examinations" tended to go beyond what was medically reasonable.

He was just like Suzuki's father's other clients, just with the guise of a doctor.

Tanaka looked at the young boy with eyes filled of pity.

"Since Master will be busy, I doubt he will have the time to care if Mr. Watanabe doesn't come back with a report instantly." Tanaka's statement rang through Suzuki's ears, as they locked eyes for a brief moment.