07

Morgana walked along the side of the castle, before stopping under a giant hole in the building

'That isn't a safety hazard. I wonder if it's like that at school...' Suzuki thought to himself as Morgana explained what it was. "This is our infiltration point." He said as the group collective looked up at the much higher hole.

"Isn't that where we escaped last time?" Ryuji questioned.

"That's right. Not barging through the entrance is one of the basics of phantom thievery." Suzuki blinked a few times in surprise. "Thievery?" He questioned, not believing that they were now handing out the local sneaky hands of Shujin.

He didn't want to believe a cat was going into houses, but then again, Suzuki had seen his fair share of cats taking and hiding things...It might have not been that fair fetch of an idea. With ease, Morgana jumped up the wall, into the hole. With a cat-like smile, he looked down at the group.

"I'll make sure to teach you as we go. Come on, follow me!"

Morgana jumped inside, leaving the three alone with each other. "So uh, I'm sorry for dragging you both into this." Ryuji apologized, looking at Suzuki and Akira. "But I can't forgive that bastard Kamoshida doin' whatever the hell he wants."

"Saka, after that day on the track, I promised myself I would never leave you alone in a time of need." Suzuki admitted, despite how desperately he had been trying to avoid Ryuji, they were once teammates.

"You said it yourself right? Track is a solo sport, but you don't run until you throw up for yourself, you do it for the team." He smiled a bit, glancing towards Ryuji who smiled back. "I never thought I'd hear you say something so friendly." Ryuji teased, patting the back of an old teammate as their once forgotten bond repaired itself.

"I owe you both big time." In no time, all three of them were inside the castle with Morgana.

Morgana nodded, agreeing with him. "Mm-hm. Now make sure you do as I say, alright?" He asked, looking mainly towards Ryuji.

"This way!" He exclaimed as he ran out of whoever room they found themselves in, before heading down the hallway. They found themselves in the center, standing on a red carpet. The group walked across the room, Suzuki looked around curiously.

"So luxurious." Suzuki mumbled to himself, somehow pissed off at the fact Kamoshida thought he ruled over such a nice place. It was another thing he could add to his list of dislikes.

For a flash of a second, the scenery of the building changed into the familiar school entrance. "Was that Shujin?" Suzuki asked curiously as Ryuji rubbed his eyes.

"Am I seeing doubles?" He asked confused, looking around once again.

In the front, Morgana turned around to look at the two. "I told you before. This place is your school." Suzuki almost forgot, Shujin was Kamoshida's castle, the students were his slave, and he was the ruler of it all.

Summarizing it pissed him off all that much more.

"Regardless, we don't have the time to stand around. Who knows when a shadow might show up." Morgana led the group across the room, down a bunch of stairs into what seemed like a completely different area.

It was much darker, and water seemed to be flowing. Suzuki couldn't help but wonder what part of the school it was supposed to represent in Kamoshida's mind. They continued walking, as the path changed into something more dirt like.

"Is this a pri—" Suzuki stopped mid question as he noticed the walking and armed guard up ahead.

"Darn...I had a feeling there would be guards here." Morgana mumbled to himself. "Over here." He ordered as they all moved behind cover, hiding themselves from the guard which paced back and forth in front of where they needed to cross.

Akira presses his back against the metal, glancing around it as if he had just come out of some major ninja movie. Ryuji and Suzuki stood in front of him, casually as Morgana continued to talk softly. "Seems like we won't be able to avoid conflict from this point on." Morgana sighed before giving a slight shrug. "I'll just have to give you the basics of combat now."

Ambushing.

It was a pretty dirty tactic, but when you are going against something that wasn't real, or what Suzuki assumed wasn't real, it was a pretty useful tactic. "So, we wanna ambush 'em and go for the first strike...All right, I got it!" Ryuji exclaimed "softly".

"You know you both are just going to be watching, right? You can't use a persona." Morgana pointed out, quickly tossing Ryuji off of whatever high horse he was just on.

Suzuki chuckled a bit, as Morgana and Akira quickly ran to the guard as he was making his fourth round back to the opposite side. Just as the thing was turning around, Akira jumped onto its back, before reaching his gloved hand around, yanking the mask off.

'Blood' seemed to come out as the shadow fell backwards as Akira jumped off of it. However it wasn't done yet! The guard fell and disputed into a dark reddish black dust as a new thing stood in its remains.

"Now let's get 'em!" Morgana exclaimed.

The duo quickly jumped into position. Akira nodded as his own persona showed up behind him in a fiery blue flame. Without a second to waste, Akira switched into combat mode.

"Cleave!" Akira exclaimed as in the blink of an eye, the nicely suited shadowy mass seemed to teleport in front of the flying pumpkin before cutting it.

Akira felt the attack in his side, knowing that there was some minor recoil coming his way later.

However the stinging feeling of pain somehow gave Akira a rush of excitement. He didn't know if he was into that kind of stuff, but he couldn't deny that fighting like this, even if he had only just started, was fun.