51

When Morgana said new, Suzuki didn't know what to expect

But apparently new just meant a less crowded section of the train station alongside some railing. It was much better than the school rooftop in the fact that Makoto wasn't there lurking over them, but it didn't exactly do much for privacy.

It was better than nothing, though.

The group made themselves comfortable tucked away in a nice little corner. Passerbys didn't pay the high school students any attention, which worked out perfectly for them.

"My fellow thieves, welcome to our new hideout!" Morgana cheered as Akira put the bag down. Ann leaned against the wall, Akira and Suzuki stood on either side of the bag and Ryuji was sat down just beside Suzuki.

"Woo~..." Suzuki apathetically cheered, although he was the only one.

Morgana got the meeting started.

The feline held his head high. "Our target this time is Madarame!" He began. "We all saw that Palace. We'll pay dearly if we assume it's just going to be like the last one, and furthermore, Lady Ann's chastity is on the line!"  He cried.

Ann's eyes suddenly widened. "What!?"

Morgana ignored the girl's cries of confusion.

"We'll need to do what we did with Kamoshida. First, we secure an infiltration route in the Palace. After that, we send our calling card, then, we steal it." It was a familiar plan.

It was only their second time, but they already knew what they had to do.

"Ooh, I got a question!" Ryuji suddenly interjected. "Madarame doesn't know that we were doin' stuff in the Palace yet, right? Why are we already gettin' treated like criminals in there?" He questioned as he tilted his head back slightly.

Suzuki hummed. "You're learning." He mused.

Morgana chuckled and nodded in response before answering the question. "It must be because he doesn't trust anyone. Any unknown person may as well be an enemy. " He explained, although it was just a guess.

"Or, maybe he's just super salty from all those rumors that have been spreading about him..." Ann added with a slight shrug of her shoulders.

Ryuji leaned back against the railing. "Then his Palace bein' so crazy had nothing to do with us...?" He muttered.

Suzuki could only imagine how wild things would get once they eventually got in and created some havoc. He let out a sigh. "Well, either way, we should probably be on our best behavior. It'll only be harder for us if we put him more on guard." He added as he shifted his gaze upwards, staring at nothing in particular.

"We need to be careful of Kitagawa-kun this time too." Ann pointed out as she thought of the artist. "I'm sure that whatever he sees will just get passed on to Madarame." She added.