44

"Before we knew it, it was morning

"Before we knew it, it was morning." Ryuji admitted as he ran his fingers through his hair. Both he and Suzuki were looking a bit worse for wear after the night they had.

Akira gave an understanding nod. "I know that feeling." He added as he pushed up his glasses. Although, he wasn't sure if he had ever been in as big shape as the two of them. Both of them had dark circles around their eyes. Suzuki's eyes were droopy and Ryuji was clearly looking more sluggish than usual.

Suzuki had already accepted his failure, and he was sure that Ryuji had done the same.

"Bull. You say that, but you prolly just spent the whole night studyin'." Ryuji commented as he tucked his hands into his pocket.

It was just then that Ann joined the group. "Morning...~" She yawned, the corner of her eyes watering a bit.

Ryuji's sleepy gaze fell onto the girl, and a smirk tugged at the corners of his lips. "Yo, look who else is yawin'." He mused. It was nice knowing that the two of them weren't the only ones in a less than favorable position, so early in the morning.

"Yeah, well. Exams are here, so I thought I'd make one last effort across the finish line." Ann explained as she wiped away the last bit of tears from her ear.

"Ah, she's a tier higher than us." Suzuki added. It seemed that everyone besides the two of them had done the right thing and properly studied rather than playing games all night. Suzuki sighed, and placed a hand on Ryuji's shoulder. "I'll be wishing you the best, comrade."

Ryuji gave a knowing sigh. "I guess we'll be failin' together."

Suzuki bit his lip, trying to hold back his laughter. "Mh, nah, you're all on your own. Your brain's tiny compared to mine." He teased. Ryuji let out an exaggerated gasp, before pulling him in close and locking him into a headlock.

"Gah..!" Suzuki let out a surprised yelp as Ryuji ruffled his hair, turning it into a bird's nest. He could still smell the lingering scent of the blond's shampoo as his head was pressed up into his chest. "L-Let go of me!" Suzuki whined as he struggled to get out of the tight grasp of Ryuji, but atlas, he had no intentions of letting him go.

Soon enough, their shared laughter was echoing throughout the busy train station.

"I expected this from Ryuji.. but I never thought that Suzuki would be the same way..." Morgana commented under his breath as he watched the two still play around.

Ann let out a groan. "You're gonna make me forget everything I memo--" She stopped mid-sentence as he head snapped behind her.

Ryuji and Suzuki stopped their shinegeans, as everyone looked towards their favorite female. "Am I imagining things...?" She muttered aloud.

"What's wrong?" Akira questioned as she turned towards them again.

Ryuji straightened himself out but kept his arm around the shorter male, as he tried to fix his hair. "What, you see a groper or something?" He questioned as he shifted his weight onto Suzuki some.