19

Suzuki stared at the feline

Suzuki stared at the feline. He didn't know what exactly he was expecting, but a sudden request for him wasn't it.

He thought back to when the trio left the palace. He vaguely remembered what Morgana and Ryuji had been arguing about.

"I...I want you guys to help me recover my body." Morgana interjected, cutting Suzuki off from his thoughts.

Suzuki ran his fingers through his shaggy hair as he thought for a moment. "Listen uh..." He tilted his head to the side a bit.

This wasn't something he could just decided by himself. He's need to talk to the others, first and foremost. They all needed to come together and agree to help.

"I'll message the others, and we can discuss tomorrow at school." He offered. His eyes sparkled at the suggestion.

Morgana gave an understanding nod as Suzuki took off his outer layer of clothing. He put his jacket and stuff on the back of a chair before climbing into the nice, queen sized bed with the feline.

"Goodnight, Mona Mona." Suzuki whispered as he noticed the black cat had already curled up into a ball.

He couldn't help the small smile that formed on his lips as he sent a text to the other guys. Tomorrow, they'd figure out what their game plan was. Right now, Suzuki could sleep.

His tired form sank into the soft mattress, as he pulled the blanket over his head. Sleep came soon after.

Before Suzuki even realized it, morning had come and gone. He didn't remember how he woke up, or when he had gotten to school, but there he was, sitting in the back of the classroom.

From the time he had closed his eyes to now had been a blur.

He glanced down at the sleeping feline that had been stuffed into the shelf in his desk. Somehow, he didn't forget to bring Morgana with him. How they managed to get him through the train station, Suzuki wasn't quite sure, but he was here nonetheless.

He had woken up just in time for the lunch bell to ring. They were all scheduled to meet up together on the rooftop to talk in peace.

Suzuki woke up the sleeping cat before sneaking him back into his bag. He kept it just open enough for the feline to breathe.

Akira was the first to leave, and Suzuki followed suit. Ryuji was already on the rooftop waiting for them all.

"Wassup?" Ryuji questioned, glancing at the duo as they arrived. He had made himself comfortable as he leaned against one of the desks.

Akira closed the door behind them as Suzuki placed his bag into the desk. As he unzipped it, the cat picked it's head up. His piercing blue eyes staring up at Akira and Ryuji as they came together and stared.

"You snuck a cat into school?" Ryuji asked, confused.

Suzuki shook his head.

"Don't think you can get away with not paying me back for helping you." Morgana crawled out of the bag, before sitting down on the table. Ryuji backed up, visible confusion on his face.