13

"Wha-- Takamaki?!" Ryuji questioned

From the right, a familiar blonde wearing nothing besides a purple and black spotted bikini suit walked up to Kamoshida and grabbed onto his royal cape.

Morgana looked at the young girl in shock and awe. "Wha....What a meow-velous and beautiful girl....!" He complimented, examining her wonderfully placed fake cat ears.

Takamaki giggled as she leaned closer to Kamoshida, making sure her breast rubbed against his arm.

"What's going on?" Ryuji turned towards Morgana as if the small blue cat would hold the answers.

Akira watched the duo, just as equally confused."Something seems off." He mumbled.

"Yeah, now that you mention it..." Ryuji titled his head a bit. "Why is she even here?!" Suzuki hummed a bit. "It must be his cognition of Ann Takamaki."

Kamoshida hummed and gently cupped Takamki's chin. Ann giggled as she flirtatiously moved towards Kamoshida, the two made passionate eye contact. "H-Hey! Let go of her, you perv!" Ryuji exclaimed, making a darting step towards them.

Something in Suzuki wanted to throw up as he recognized the look in Kamoshida's eye, the look of lust.

"How many times must I tell you until you understand?" Kamoshida questioned as he turned towards the group.

His hand didn't move from under Ann's chin. "This is MY castle-- a place in which I can do whatever I want. Everyone wishes to be loved by me." His grin melted away into a deep frown. "...That is, everyone besides slow witted thieves like you."

Ryuji opened his mouth to say more, however Suzuki quickly stopped him. "That isn't the real Takamaki, like I said."

Morgana nodded and Ryuji turned towards them both. "I agree, it's like you said. She's the same as those slaves-- a being made from Kamoshida's cognition of her!"

Kamoshida grinned as Ann continued to cling to his shoulder. "Are you jealous?" He questioned, looking over at the girl. "Well, I'm not surprised. Women aren't drawn to problematic punks like you." He chuckled, lust filling his eyes.

"Women aren't drawn to lustful perverts like yourself either. You just think that because you are a man in power, someone so entitled that if anyone opposes your way, you punish them into submission." Suzuki hissed.

Kamoshida chuckled and titled his head. "Yes, you would know best, wouldn't you, Suzuki Nakamura?" The way Kamoshida uttered Suzuki's name was enough to send shivers down his spine. His feeling was similar to the one he got when his own father did the same. He hated Kamoshitda just as much.

Kamoshida's smile flattered as he tilted his head towards the few shadows which stood behind him waiting. "Clean them up this instant!"

The shadows approached the group slowly, shields raised.