21

Morning came before Suzuki had even realized

He had been sitting in the back of the class, as usual. School had never been his main priority, so he often didn't care about learning or whatever the teacher had to say about anything. From what he could tell, they were supposed to be learning something about the separation of powers.

Honestly, he didn't care.

Suzuki froze when he heard a familiar voice come from Akira's desk.

"No matter how much thinking you do, there's only one option. You'd be better of just listening to me."

The teacher stopped mid-sentence. On his face, there was a look of confusion. "Is that rumored cat here?" He pondered aloud. "Did I just hear a meow?" He questioned, unsure of if his ears were deceiving him.

Everyone looked around the classroom, equally confused and unsure of the meowing they were all sure they were hearing. That was when someone saw it.

"Hey.. What's that...?!" He called out, drawing everyone's attention to the window.

The teacher sighed. "Calm down, this is a classroom!" He exclaimed, trying to get the class' attention back to him.

Another student jumped up in shock. "Wait! She's going to jump..!" She added, a look of horror on her face.

Mishima and Ann both jumped up at the same time.

"Suzui/Shiho..." They said at the same time.

Ann was one of the first people to run out of the classroom, soon, other people in the classroom left their seats and gathered around the window. They were all curious about what was happening. Suzuki and Akira followed afterwards.

There, on the other building, Shiho had been standing at the edge. Her feet had been firmly planted on what little ledge she had to use. She looked to have been muttering something as her mouth moved, yet no one could understand what she was saying.

Everyone could only watch in horror.

Her body fell forward before dropping to what surely would have been her death. Gasps filled the hallway as Shiho came crashing down to Earth.

The teacher came a second later, demanding everyone to go back to their classes, but the damage had been done. Everyone had watched Shiho jump, there was no changing that.

Ann backed up in shock. "Sh-Shiho...!" She muttered as she went sprinting down the hall, pushing past Akira.

"We should go." Suzuki said to Akira as he followed Ann down the hall. Akira nodded as he walked alongside his friend.

Ryuji popped up from around the corner. "Everyone is going to the courtyard." He said as he joined them. "We should head over there." He suggested.