27

Ann didn't waste a second before jumping into battle

There were three shadows before her, excluding Kamoshida and her clone self. Everyone of them seemed to have been frozen as they marveled at her sudden transformation. She rushed the closet shadow.

In a single motion, she kicked the sword out of the shadow's hand, sending it flying into the air.

She took a deep breath as she ran and jumped before catching the blade in her hand. She came back down to Earth, just beside Kamoshida. Without a moment of hesitation, she swung the blade at her clone. With a single slice, the bikini wearing kitty girl was no more.

Kamoshida took a few shaky steps back before hiding behind the golden armor shadow. His pupils shaky as he watched in horror.

"You know what? I'm not some cheap girl you can toy with... you scumbag." She stood up once more, the blade still tight in her hand as she shot a deadly glare at Kamoshida.

"Bitch...!"

Suzuki and the gang stood behind Ann, all armored with their own weaponry. There was no way Ryuji and Suzuki were going to let her be the only one to get a couple hits in. "You stole everything from Shiho. You destroyed her... Now it's your turn!" She finally let go of the sword, dropping it with a thud before pointing at Kamoshida.

"I will rob you of everything!" She shouted.

The shadow in front of Kamoshida bursted, revealing a goblin type creature on a toilet. "How dare you deny King Kamoshida's love, you selfish lass!?" It growled, his voice booming, sending soundwaves through the ground. "Pay for this insolence with your life!"

"That dirtbag just sees women as sexual outlets! Don't make me laugh with that 'love' bullshit!"

Suzuki couldn't help but grin. Not only had Ann just given the best performance of a lifetime, it was time to kick some ass. "Let's give 'em hell!" He shouted, as everyone else agreed with the settlement. It was on.

"Let's do this, Carmen!" Ann hit the beast with fire, sending it to the ground.

Without wasting a second, everyone jumped into an all out attack, hitting it with everything they got. Suzuki ran towards the goblin, his scythe tight in his hand as he jumped up. He brought down the weapon, slicing the goblin once before it even had a chance to recover.

He was shocked to see how little the attack did. "It's resistant to physical attacks! Use magic!" Suzuki shouted out to his comrades. Akira followed up the attack after summoning Arsene.

"Got it." He thanked the boy for the heads up as he hit the goblin with a light curse, which was currently the best of his abilities. The goblin let out a pained howl as blood began to ooze from it's wounds as it took more and more damage. "Skull!"

Everyone's favorite blond took the stand next. "Let's do this, Captain Kidd!" He shouted as he raised his hand up into the sky. It rained down lighting, but missed its mark. "...Eh?" Ryuji let out a surprised gasp as the bolt struck the carpet next to the goblin.

"Oh, Skull. You're pathetic." Morgana sighed. "Zorro, let's show him how it's done!" Wind encased the goblin's chest, shredding up the skin, but it wasn't nearly as effective as Morgana was hoping.

Suzuki took note. "It's resistant to wind attacks too!" He called out as Morgana nodded in agreement. Suzuki jumped back to regroup with the other's as the goblin went on the offense.

Despite being inside, the wind around them all picked up. "Brac--" Suzuki didn't get to finish his sentence as the wind encased them, just as Morgana's attack had done just moments before. Their skin was ripped as everyone got hit, unable to dodge the sudden attack.

Ryuji fell to the ground, taking the most damage out of them all.

The burning sensation reminded Suzuki that this wasn't a game, but real life. "Oh no! Skull's been knocked down!" Morgana cried out. While they were disoriented, the goblin quickly healed itself. It's wounds quickly mended back together.

Ann casted another fire spell, knocking the goblin down to the ground once again. "We have to beat it before it heals again!" She called. Ryuji laid on the ground, struggling to get back to his feet as the others did the full out attack.

It wasn't as effective as it had been on other monster's, but the growing wounds on the goblin's chest from the blades they used against it, meant that it was working. Now, it was clearly weakened. It floated closer to the ground, hunched over it's toilet. It's chest heaved tiredly as it tried to keep it's gaze focused on the group before it.

"End it, Joker!" Suzuki cried.

"Let's finish this, Arsene!" In a final burst, Arsene cursed the goblin once again. Red and black magic swirled around the creature. It's body trembled before it came crashing down to Earth, knocking dust into the air.

It struggled to breath, green blood oozing out of it's wounds. "To think...there would be a woman... who could stand up to King Kamoshida..." It's could barely speak as it's words came out in puffs of air. The goblin's gaze laid on Ann.

"Pff, outside of school, that guy is nothing besides a pathetic loser." Ann responded.

The goblin said nothing as it's eyes closed for the last time before exploding into black ash, leaving nothing behind.

Kamoshida gasped, as the battle was over and his goblin had lost.

"Oh shit...!" He muttered under his breath as he backed up. He hadn't seen this one coming. With a speed that was unparalleled, Kamoshida ran away, his cape swaying in the wind after him.

"Wait...!" Ann called out before collapsing to her knees. She was more than tired after that.

Ryuji made his way to his feet once again, as everyone surrounded the weakened girl.

Suzuki took her hand before putting her arm around his neck. He let her leaned against him as he kept her stable, although she could barely stand on her own two feet now.

Ryuji rubbed the back of his neck. "Why'd you come here, man!? And more importantly, how?" He questioned, still clearly upset that she had come to the palace in the first.

Morgana's head snapped towards the blond. "Hey!" He shouted. "Is that how you speak to a woman!?" He hissed as he stood at the feet of Suzuki and Ann. "Are you all right, Lady Ann?" He questioned, looking up at the tired female.

"Lady Ann...?" Ann repeated as she looked down at the talking feline. "Wait, what is this thing?" She questioned as she realized just what she was talking to.

Suzuki gave a soft chuckle. "I think we should talk about this all outside the palace." He pointed out. It was going to take more time than they had here to explain the situation.