53

It didn't take Suzuki long to get dressed in Akira's clothes

As expected, the pants were a bit too loose around the waist but he looked and felt comfortable. It wasn't that fancy of a look.

He had been wearing a loose gray shirt that read: ARMY, paired with black skinny jeans that stopped mid calf and although they were relatively tight around his legs, the waistline was looser than expected.

The only thing really holding up his jeans were a nice pair of blue suspenders. It definitely added some color to his otherwise monochrome fit.

Of course, it came straight out of Suzuki's personal collection rather than Akira's wardrobe. (Although Akira liked it, he definitely would've preferred red or black ones)

Suzuki finished the look with a matching pair of green socks, bright green converse, and a black cap.

It was definitely a look, but it was a look Suzuki was satisfied with

Once he was finished, he climbed up the stairs of LeBlanc to show it off to Akira and Morgana. However, one half of the duo had disappeared.

"Where'd Mona go?" Suzuki questioned, using the feline's infamous nickname. He couldn't see the black cat anywhere.

Akira looked up from his phone. "Oh, Morgana went ahead and left." He said as he turned off the device and then shoved it into his pocket.

"But, he told us to have fun." Akira continued as he stood up from his seat at the edge of the bed. He briefly admired the clothes on Suzuki before giving an approving nod.

"I was worried they wouldn't fit you, but I'm glad they don't look too bad." He commented. From where Suzuki stood, he could see the slight twitch of Akira's lips as they ever so slightly curved upwards.

Somehow, Suzuki's lips did the same.

It had suddenly occurred to him. Had he ever seen Akira give a full blown smile? Or laugh? Or show any true happiness? He wasn't too sure.

Well, today might've been the first for all that.

"Where are we going?" Suzuki asked curiously as he grabbed his phone from the hidden depths of Akira's covers.