24

"Praise be to King Kamoshida! Death to the intruders!"

The cries of the shadows filled the hallways, echoing throughout the castle. Kamoshida had taught them well. If they had been normal intruders, they might have turned back around after hearing the excessive chanting.

But, they weren't normal intruders.

They jumped off the ledge into the small side room they had escaped from earlier. From the looks of it, none of them had discovered the small vent just yet.

"What the hell?" Ryuji muttered as he took a peek out the hallway. From there, he could see into the main area easily. There was no door between them or the shadows that were out for their head.

Ryuji crouched low, making sure he was well enough hidden as they other's did the same behind him.

"Those intruders the other day were quite entertaining." Kamoshida spoke down to the shadows. He stood high above them like the King that he was.

From where Suzuki stood, he could barely see the half-naked figure of Kamoshida, but that was something to be thankful of.

The shadows below stared up at their master, listening to his every word as it rang throughout the walls.

"However!" He continued. "I can't allow that trash to ransack my castle!"

Suzuki gritted his teeth. "Strengthen the security! Kill them on sight! I'll reward whoever brings me their head!" Kamoshida's commands rang loud. Once again, they began to chant.

PRAISE BE TO THE KING KAMOSHIDA
DEATH TO THE INTRUDERS!

"Hey, Mona. Can't we just beat the crap outta him and call it a day?" Ryuji questioned, a scowl on his face. Suzuki was sure he had a similar look on his own.

Morgana shot Ryuji a bewildered look. "Look at all those soldiers, idiot!" The feline gave a quiet hiss, doing his best to scold the blond without drawing the unwanted attention of the enemy.

"It'd be suicide!" He cried out.

He shook his head, not believing the stupidity that Ryuji spewed sometimes. "I'm sure we don't want a repeat of last time." He added.

Mona had a good point. They had barely managed to make it out with their life days before.

Although all four of them could fight, they weren't skilled enough to take on the horde of soldiers that surrounded Kamoshida, and then the big boss himself.

"Besides," Morgana looked at the trio behind him. "don't you guys want him to confess his sins?" He questioned.

Suzuki tilted his head slightly as he looked down at the feline. "Do you mean we can't make him confess if we attack him flat out?" He hadn't thought too much about it, but there seemed like this wasn't going to be a walk in the park.