38

Night seemed to stretch on forever

Night seemed to stretch on forever. Suzuki ended up spending the night at a manga cafe instead of heading home.

It was a much cheaper and safer place to stay than your ordinary hotel. Although it took him awhile to actually head off to sleep, he soon passed out with a manga covering his face.

Morning came, and before Suzuki knew it, it was noon. Instead of meeting at Shibuya station, Ann sent him an address to some unknown location.

When he got there, it was more grandiose than he was ever expecting!

It was a large building in the center of Shibuya. It could only be described as a high end place. In front, there were people driving extremely fancy and imported sport cars, and tossing their keys to the valet.

As a high schooler who was wearing the same clothes he slept in, Suzuki was definitely out of place.

He quickly (and awkwardly) walked into the building. Avoiding the suspicious glances of others as he spotted Ann, Ryuji and Akira waiting in the lobby for him.

Of course, they looked just as out of place as he did.

Ann handled most of the work, as they soon entered a dining room area. Inside, there was a buffet going on! It was all you could eat of some of the classiest food Suzuki had ever seen.

His mouth watered at the sight of it alone.

The scent of nicely cooked, quality meat filled the air. There was everything anyone could have ever asked for, meat, fish, rice, chocolate. If you wanted it, they definitely had it.

"Whoa...!" Ryuji muttered in awe.

He wasn't the only one is shock though. Suzuki had a similar look on his face. Almost instantly, the group split up, grabbing their plates and stockpiling as much food as they could carry.

Soon enough, they had gotten their food and had regrouped at a time. They didn't waste any time chowing down.

Suzuki licked the sugary frosting of his strawberry cake off his lips. "This is so good...!" He exclaimed. Morgana popped out of Akira's bag and nodded, a half eaten fish in his lips.

"No wonder Lady Ann chose this place!" Mona meowed.

It was a good thing no one was paying too much attention to the group of students, or else they might have heard the feline they had with them.

Ann gave a knowing smile. "Of course it's good." She commented before continuing. "This is a famous hotel, after all." She paused, a look of realization on her face.