26

"Damnit! We don't have time to be on a break!" Ryuji hissed

His was right. Somewhere in this damned place, Ann had been taken by the shadows. There was no telling what the perverted psychopath would do with her once he got his hands on her. Without wasting a second, they all grabbed their things.

In all honesty, the shadows along the way were nothing more than a blur for Suzuki. He wasn't surprised that Ann had entered, but damn, it didn't feel any better knowing that she was in danger.

They had been running around, checking every nook and cranny. It was just then that Morgana heard a soft gasp from somewhere.

"Did you hear that?" Morgana questioned, making the rest stop in their tracks.

He looked to his left. It was an open corridor. It hadn't been open earlier, as Suzuki noted, but the metal bars that had made the area inaccessible had been removed. "This way!" Morgana rushed down the small side hall.

Like the rest of the place, the wall had been lined with creepy statue that thankful didn't move as they ran past. At the end of the hall was another large door. At this point, all the doors were starting to look alike.

"Look, I'll apologize for touching the armor without permission!" On the other side of the wall, a familiar voice cried out.

Ryuji let out a soft groan. "Ugh, she totally doesn't get what's goin' on!" He pointed out. Suzuki felt bad for the girl. Even if she did get it, there was a lot of information to process at once.

Morgana nodded. "Let's hurry! We have to save her!" He exclaimed.

Akira led the group to the door before pushing it open. There was no time for second guessing, and everyone knew that. Inside the room, no one had noticed their arrival yet. Ann had been strapped to a golden x, her hands tied above her head.

Topless versions of the female volleyball students filled the room. Some laid on the ground, their assets completely on display. Others had posed in what was suppose to be seductive poses, but only served to disgust Suzuki instead.

"This is effed up..." Ryuji muttered.

Ann was at the back of the room and despite her situation, she still had a sharp look on her eyes as she tried to wingle free from her binds.

"What's all this about!? Seriously, I'm gonna call the cops!" She shouted at the two shadows before her.

That was when he arrived.

"So, this is the intruder." His slimy voice echoed as he walked over to the tied up female. She was shocked to see him. She could barely utter his name as she took in his suspicious attire.

It was just then that a carbon copy of Ann strolled up. Much like Kamoshida, she was wearing very little. She had a pink and black spotted bikini on, and pair of kitten ears on her head. Ann was even more shocked to see herself besides Kamoshida than Kamoshida's disgusting lack of clothing.