AUTHOR'S NOTE

WELCOME!!!

The first thing I would like to say is that throughout the story please read the author's notes. They contain important information about the book. I know some of you see this as a hindrance but let me crave your indulgence and politely ask that you take some time to read them, they won't be many. Thank you 😊.

Also, I started this story because it rung quite loudly in my head, begging for a chance to be told. I decided to grant its wish so here we are. I hope I would do this story justice and I can't wait to experience the exciting journey it would undoubtedly lead us.

In this spirit, I've written this book for myself and for others who want such books to read.

But before we get started, I would like to lay a few ground rules;
1. On no occasion should this work be reproduced anywhere without my express permission. It pains my heart that unscrupulous individuals steal something that has been created with love, care and precious time from the minds and hearts of writers. This discourages writers very greatly so please desist from it. We want to create books that you'll love and we can't do that when our works are being stolen. This work is protected by copyright and all characters, plot and some places and names are mine. Any reference to real individuals, places and events are coincidental or used fictitiously by me and should not be taken for actual facts.

2. Please desist from perpetuating hate crime or violence here. I believe that everyone on wattpad is family connected not by blood, marriage or adoption but by the common, simple and pure love for literature. Some people use this app as a means to escape from serious things in their life and it is our sacred duty to -in our own small way, make this place a safe haven for them. If you don't agree with anyone that's fine but it's their opinion, their choice and their life. You don't have to agree with it but you have to respect and tolerate them.

3. Constructive criticism is appreciated and welcome. Let me stress on the word 'CONSTRUCTIVE'. English is not my first language so feel free to politely correct any grammatical errors.

4. The most important one of all. ENJOY THIS STORY TO THE UTMOST FULLEST. The two main reasons I'm writing this story is for its own sake (it has been bothering my mind for a chance to be heard) and also for you my readers because - I don't know about other authors but the purest joy I will get from this story is if it can bring happiness or even a smile to even one person.

Enough of my rambling, tuck in for the ride because its gonna be a hell of a roller coaster but it'll be fun. And please don't forget to vote and comment. Good luck and see you on the other side.🙂