Prologue.

****
Dara headed towards her room feeling fussy and dizzy, the loud Obesere music playing roughly through out the house.

She wanted to vomit as she approached her room delirious. Maybe she had food poisoning but of course her father would scold her tomorrow for over eating.

She managed to reached her room, stumbling, in her hazy state she saw a silhouette in the curtains. She could barely see the person as she felt her body temperature begin to rise. She moved towards the bed collapsing on it and quickly feeling the wetness in her core rising. She rubbed her eyes trying to clear the haziness but she found herself very weak.

She hear a timid clicking of shoes as it approached her, her mind was in chaos and she could not decipher anything that was happening.

She was on the bed resting trying to shake off the feeling when she felt a hand on her thigh, a shaky, "shoo!"

Thinking, wondering, she was pondering on what was happening. She did not know what came over her but the touch sent her an incredible amount of pleasure.

"Shoo!" She heard again as she felt her dress being yanked off.

wondering what was happening?

Why was somebody touching her?

Why did she like it?

Before she knew it, her panties were down and she punched into, feeling pleasures but trying to resist, she tried to push him away but he threw her hands up not allowing her to resist.

Tears started down her eyes as she tried to release and maneuver but he was stronger and he continued he assault on her, she felt so weak to scream but she continued crying.

All throughout the night, he continued his assault as she wept bitterly. At the weep hours of the morning as he was finishing up on her, she whispered 'why?' before passing out due to the unbearable pain she was feeling.

********

Dara's eyes opened with an headache immediately attacking her. She groaned as the whole of her body was in pain. She rubbed her head and looked up to see a violently rotating fan. She suck in a surge of pain went full force into her body.

She groaned and as soon as her mother heard this, she ran towards her, "Darasimi! How are you? Are you okay? Are feeling any pains?" Dara looked down not understanding why she really felt so much pain. She couldn't not remember anything from the night before.

"Mummy, mummy, I am fine, calm down." She hissed a little looking down to see where the connected IV was, she moved a little to put some space between the of them as tears leaked out of her mother's eyes.

"Darasimi do you know what happened to you four days ago?"

"Four days?! What are you talking about?" Tears leaked down her mother's eyes all the more.

"Dara you were hospitalized due to the fact that you were... You were..." She found it hard to say it.

"What happened to me? Mummy why am I here?" More tears showered her mother's eyes as she looked her baby's eyes.

"You... baby-b..." The door opened and in came in the doctor, he looked quite surprised to see Dara awake.

"Doctor," the doctor moved towards her in long strides.

"Mrs Oladele you know we shouldn't disturb the little girl!" Mrs Oladele looked down shaken.

"Yes yes, it true." She stood and almost immediately ran out of the room.

The doctor looked back at Dara who frowned at the doctor. Putting a smile back on his face, he walked towards Dara.

"Dara how are you? I am your doctor, doctor Felix." Dara looked back at the door wondering here mother was so shaken?