37: Leaving Oladeles.

****
"So this is where you live now?" Kelson said looking at the mansion. Dara nodded not pleased that her fun time was over, Layo was still in there and was probably feeling isolated. Her mother suddenly left her, and maybe that was not the best decision she made yesterday.

"It's beautiful," Dele commented looking around the pristine estate, "I will walk to the front door you people can leave," she said coming down from the car. Kelson got down too and gave her a tight hug, "I am glad to see you," he muttered into her ear making her smile, "me too."

****
"Where have you been?! I was scared?! Worried sick! Layo was worried when she could not find you," her mother said as soon as she entered the living room.

"Where is my daughter?" she asked ignoring the question her mother had posed, "she is in the kitchen with a maid but that is not the question I asked Darasimi, you were out last night..."

"I am an adult Mrs Oladele, I can go wherever I damn near please and it is nobody's business!" she snapped annoyed. Maria went mute, she sighed and rubbed her head, "your father and brother were making calls to make sure you are okay and this is what you are doing?" Maria asked frustrated at her daughter who was nonchalant.

"I never asked them to, in fact, I never ask you to do anything but you take the initiative to do it without my consent," she said condescendingly.

"I am on a thin line here Darasimi! Everything that happened is my fault I agree, we are fucking sorry about it! You are putting your life at risk by following does boys!" Dara scoffed upon hearing the last part.

"And there it is! there right is the Maria Oladele that I know, the holier-than-thou moral pillar of everyone! You said I should get over it, and I am! I am over it. I am not you, but you force yourself into my life and you are trying to make me conform to what you think is right?"

"I am just... We are trying to protect you and your child! All we do is in your best interest!"

"You can keep it to yourself, my daughter and I do not need it. You cannot disrupt my daughter's and my life and think for once you are the victim. I decided to have Layo, she is my responsibility and you decided you wanted me back into this house against my will so deal with it."

"Is this how Keasha trained you? To act like this?"

"You will keep aunty Kesha's name out of your filthy mouth!" she snapped angrily, her eyes blazing with fire, "I am your mother Darasimi!"

"I do not give a fuck! The next time you decide it is appropriate to mention aunty Keasha, I will show you how she raised me," she threatened and walked away leaving Maria's stunt.

"Baby," Dara kissed her daughter's cheeks, "mummy is so sorry for leaving you, I will not do that again," Layo nodded and place her head on her mother's shoulder nustling it.

"Dara! We need to talk now!" Dara turned to Temi who just said it, she turned back to the maid and place Layo back into her arm, "I am coming back baby, we will play for the whole day and you can finish your homework," Dara assured sweetly before turning back to Temi who looked furious.

She followed him to the office where her dad and her mom were, she rolled her eyes realising what all the fuss from Temi was all about, "why am I here?" she asked Temi flatly.

"You are unbelievable! How could you say that to your mother?" he folded his arms. "You people need to free me, I did something that was not the truth. Again I will ask why I am here?" she asked folding bet arm and looking around, "you are so audacious! Your mother is still your mother no matter what!"

"You are one to speak! My mother is still my mother no matter what? Well thank you for that piece of information that is absolute garbage to me, you can shove it up your ass where it belongs!"