44: New school and Crazy media.

****
"Do you want to talk about us?" Kelvin finally asked, his leg was swimming around the water, and she glanced at him before looking away, she forcefully yanked the wine he was taking from his hand and downed it surprising Kelvin.

"Why would you do that?" he asked, looking at her with wide eyes, "I am exhausted Kelvin, maybe a drink will help process things better," she explained and looked away.

"You know it is alright if you do not want to talk about us, I can just take you home," Dara shook her head, "I am fine, I am fine, I can not continue avoiding it. The reason I did it was because of Kelson, I was worried about him and how he would react to the prospect of us ever being together," she explained.

"Is that what you two were talking about today? Us?" she nodded and poured herself another one, he watched her down half the glass, "this is not healthy for you, you know that right?" Dara shrugged, "I just need to forget everything in my life right now."

"Do you want to talk about us or not?" she nodded looking at him, "okay, hum..." he started searching and not finding the right words to use, "I know you think everything to be crazy right now, but like I said before I really really like you, and I want you to be mine," he finished. She right her temple feeling a headache coming on.

He frowned worriedly at her, she wanted to take another glass when he pulled the bottle from her, and she groaned sighing before jumping into the water fully clothes, "what are you doing?"

"I need to cool down so that's what I am doing," she said with a mischievous smile.

Kelvin shook his head, "you are unbelievable," he mouthed before jumping into the water with her, "what were you saying about me being unbelievable again?" she asked with a smug look.

They waddled around the water in silence, the cool air giving them an illusion of peace, "I do like you Kelvin, very much. But your history with me is not the best, Kelson is right, everyone is, but that does make me like you less," she explained.

He pulled her into his arms almost startling her, "you just needed to confirm it, baby, everything will be alright, you do not need to think of what people say to you, although it is good that you consider your friend's advice, allow me to show that I am better than I truly like you and I want this to work," he said softly.

"Hmm," she said, placing her jaw on his arms and looking away, "I am not the best person you will find out there and this might not work out but at least we gave it a shot didn't we?" she looked into his eyes and nodded, she stared back at sincerity.

"I am going to everything in my power to make it work, and I will not give up on you and us unless you want me to," he promised.

"I am a single mother with a memory loss of ten years Kelvin, do you think you want to be with someone that might never know what happened for eight years of their life?" Kelvin shrugged.

"I am friends with you Dara, and the single mother part of you, and the memory loss everything comes with the package and I love it like that," her cheeks flamed hearing this and her heart swelled.

"This is nothing I would expect you to say sha," she joked trying to lighten the mood, "well you are hearing it now," he confirmed.

"So...?" she asked not knosinvvwhsr was next, "okay okay, let me officially ask you out, will you Oluwadarasimi Felix be my girlfriend?" he asked with a simple smile bringing out his dimple, "why did you use Felix? Not Oladele?" she asked noticing his words.

"I know everything you are doing in that house is a charade, and I know you will forever be indebted to aunty Keasha, this is a safe space for you, Dara, I want to be your safe space," he explained softly, "God!" she exclaimed shaking her head, "you have such a sweet mouth."