53: Suspicion.

****
"We need to talk?" Dara turned to both of them. Nisi sighed knowing that Dara would not let up, it was currently two in the morning and Luis was arranging for the driver to take the trio home.

As soon as they got out of the room, she turned to Nifemi, "Look, Dara..." Nisi started.

"No Nisi! I want you to tell your best friend what you did tonight!" she said, Nifemi looked between them confused as to what she was talking about. "What are you saying, Dara? Nisi, what is she talking about?" Nifemi asked.

"Your best friend was at the same party with none other than Bobby!" she spat, glaring at Nisi, Nisi sighed rubbing her head. Nifemi turned back to Dara, "I know."

"What?" she stopped abruptly, "what are you saying Nifemi?" she asked feeling disturbed, "look I know that all you do is in my best interest, I understand that but Nisi came to me in the afternoon begging me not to be angry. She explained the predicament she had found herself in, Bobby is her brother's best friend remember? Her family does not believe a word of what happened so, she was forced into going with him, I know her family so it is not her fault that she was there."

Dara's mouth opened and closed, she turned to Nisi who was staring at her, she blinked before closing her mouth, "I... I thought..." Nifemi shook her head and nodded. "I know you are trying to protect me but Nisi did nothing wrong."

"I... I am so sorry," her expression changed from realisation to worry and regret. Nisi sighed, "I know, I am not even angry but you were too mad that you gave me no time to explain myself, I know that you are just trying to protect Nifemi and I commend you for that but Dara I would never betray her, I swear."

"I am very sorry, I should have heard what you had to say, I am sorry." Nisi nodded, "I understand perfectly Dara, no offence taken. I am really tired, we should go and check on Luis he was flirting with one of the nurses," Dara and Nifemi shook their heads simultaneously.

"Even with his friend being in a hospital he is still thinking with his dick," Nifemi commented, "why are you commenting about my dick Nifemi?" Luis asked walking toward them, he had removed the blazer from his tuxedo, and he was walking around in a beautiful white shirt that was custom-made to fit his lean frame.

"We are just saying how your dick runs around trying to fuck everything possible," she explained with a smirk on her face. Luis rolled his eyes, "My dick is healthy so everyone wants a piece of it, how is that my fault?" Luis asked smugly.

"You are so full of yourself," Nifemi said, shaking her head, "thank you, it is called confidence, you try it sometimes," she turned back to Dara who was staring at them both.

"We should leave, his presence is annoying me," she stated shaking her head and walking the other way, Nisi nodded at him briefly before following Nifemi.

"I will see you tomorrow Luis, try not to fuck anything we do not know who is behind drugging Dele and you just can't out of the hospital I do not think that you need to be in the hospital again because of five minutes of pleasure."

"Who told you I last five minutes?" he asked quirkily, Dara looked at him from head to toe, "you look like someone that lasts one minute Luis," he gasped and placed his hands on his chest dramatically.

"That is very offensive to Miss Darasimi Oladele, I am very good in bed!" she rolled her eyes, "oh please! When you are bragging about how many girls you have slept I just wonder how dumb they are," he shook his head and raised his hand to her behind her head, making her stumble.

"Idiot!" she exclaimed, trying to recover, he shrugged with a smirk proud of himself, "you have not been in bed with me, if you see me in bed, I will do you jiggy-jiggy!" he exclaimed dramatically.