40: Rage and Twins fight.

****
"We need to talk!" Kelson said glaring at Kelvin who was pressing his phone, "what do you want Kelson?" Kelvin asked nonchalantly, not looking up from his phone.

"Do you like Dara?" he proceeded to ask, Kelvin, pausing before glancing at him, "how is that your business if I do?" Kelson scoffed looking away, he took in a deep breath to calm himself down feeling like punching the bastard, "you like Darasimi! How did that even happen in three weeks?" he asked feeling angry as he thought about it.

"Again I will ask how is it your business? She clearly likes you! You don't have anything to be worried about, I will not go after someone that doesn't want me," Kelson shook his head in disbelief, "the both of you are stupid! I fucking despise you!

"If you are here to insult me, Kelson leaves me alone, I don't time for that, I am busy trying to make us stay alive!" Kelson rolled his eyes.

"You knew I liked her from the beginning! You hated her! I left for three weeks and you after my girl? She was supposed to mine! Did you forget bro code?"

"Dara is nobody's girl, she is a person and a possession that you can own! And I did not just opt and choose to like her! If she decides that she does want me then I will respect that!"

"Oh please with your word of integrity! Nobody needs to hear it when you already have her, she is head of heels for you! She fucking kissed you, man! I saw it all! I saw the way you too would glance at each other! I thought it was a mistake! I thought maybe it was a spur of the moment but I saw everything!"

"I do not know what you saw but Dara clearly does not like me! Since you arrived I have been invisible to her! She had barely spoken to me! You have her man! Just leave me the hell alone," Kelvin said tiredly.

"I hate you, man! I fucking hate you! This is the one thing I had going on for me and you want to take it away?"

"Again Dara is not a thing! She is a person that has thoughts and feelings! Why are you so mad that I like her anyways? Go and ask her and she will tell you she doesn't like me!"

"You are not only stupid but you are blind too! Have you not been listening to everything I said since? I told you she fucking likes you! She does and where does that leave me? It leaves me to be the fucking loser!"

"She likes me?" Kelvin finally let that sink, he blinked multiple times infuriating Kelson, "you..."

"Kelson!" Stephen interested him, they turned to him, and he walked toward them with a smile, "you are back man! How are you? I have not seen you in a while," he tried to start, Kelson glared at Kelvin before turning away.

"I need to leave here man! I do not want to fuck someone up!" Kelson said walking out of the room and slamming the door shut. Stephen nodded at Kelvin who glared at the door that was just slammed. Stephen followed Kelson outside the room and watched him approach the backyard where the pool was.

"Can you believe him, man? I go for three weeks and he is all over Dara!" Kelson pulled a plastic chair and slammed it into the swimming pool, scaring a maid that car currently cleaning the area. He glared at her before looking was, "you need to calm down, Kelson," he tried to say.

"No, I don't need to stay calm! How could she?! I did those things for nothing!" he said angrily. "I thought you were doing it cos you appreciate her saving you?" Stephen pointed out.

"Fuck that man! Who gives a damn! I liked her and I thought she did too! Turns out she is fast! She goes and betrays me with my brother!"

"You need to hear yourself, Kelson! You just admitted that you were not actually friends with Dara because you genuinely care about her but because you like her?"