4: Making Royal enemies.

****
"Are you sure you are going to be alright?" Courage asked putting on her shoes, this was the first week of classes for the section, and knowing who she was in class with didn't ease her worries.

Courage felt for the first time in a while a breath of fresh air, a roommate that was mocking her because her father wasn't Dangote or Otedola. The school was full of cliques and she had never fit into one.

Being the course rep of her department was the only significance she had in that school and she performed her role with utmost caution.

"I am fine, I am fine! Shebi you said we are kind of much, I am sure the class will not even notice me." Courage nodded in disbelief, still not convinced nevertheless, she said nothing.

Carrying her bag and putting on her shining black slip-on shoes. She waved at Dara who was putting on her white and black and trying to brush through her old wig. Not the best but that was all she had and she was going to wear it with pride and nothing else.

"Goodbye, I will see you in the evening." Dara nodded as she closed the door to the room. She put her pen, her new books, and her lipgloss into her tote bag. Started her journey to the school's law building.

Entering the huge building, she looked around at various students in expensive perfumes and clothes and walked around trying to find their way to their classes. She swallowed and held her bag tightly, she walked toward a group of girls laughing heartily on the other side of the reception of the building.

"Hi, good morning?" they all looked up from their phone to stare at her with scrutiny. Saying nothing, Dara clicked her tongue deciding to continue further with what she was saying, "I am hum... Dara... I am new... Pls, I need direction to the five hundred-level lecture hall." they eyed her from her head to her toes, wondering what she wanted in five hundred class, "last floor, the door in the left."

Dara smiled unsurely, she held her bag tightly making her way toward where one of the girls had described, that the building was huge. Painted in an off-white and goldfish yellow colour, it looked brand new as if they had just renovated it. She started her journey to the fourth floor, on getting there, she looked around the isolated floor, there were only three doors there.

She walked toward the door on the left, she took a deep breath feeling rest assured seeing that five hundred level tag on the door, she opened the door, immediately regretting it. She was early, about nine familiar eyes were on her. Two pairs of those looking almost identical, she sucked in a breath, not knowing what to do, she walked swiftly toward a seat directly opposite and far from them.

She had decided she was going to avoid that idiot at all costs. They didn't stop staring, as she made her toward the seat. She internally groaned, angry at her luck, why couldn't she have been in a different department than them, it would have been better.

This school was way too small, and now she was in their space. She just prayed that after the altercation they had before, he would leave her alone. She didn't want a man-child to follow her and harass her throughout the section. She needed to go in and out. She had too many problems to add that idiot to it.

"Hey," Kelson smiled and sat on a chair opposite her, her mouth twisted in distaste and she passed him an unwelcoming frown.

"Hi, "she said begrudgingly, she didn't want to give him any hope, and she didn't want to tip him off. She had done that to his twin brother and she wasn't ready for that drama.

"How are you? You seemed in a hurry with your roommate last night, we couldn't talk or anything, are you okay? I hope I haven't done anything?" she shook her head swiftly.