30: A friend in need.

****
"Hi, my name is Dara, I am..." the security nodded not looking up from the phone he was pressing, she decided to continue her walk toward the estate.

It had been a few days since the restaurant incident and she had not seen Kelvin in school, she tried texting him but he was not online and have thought she had tried to find out through the other royalties, Dele seemed dismissive of his matter and really was not interested in knowing and Luis had shrugged about his whereabout saying since the dinner incident he had refused to speak with him.

She had decided to come up to his penthouse herself, to check if he was okay, it was a gloomy cold day and it looked like it was going to rain very heavily, she decided if it did rain, he could just take her back to school and all will be well.

By the time she had gotten into the apartment, she felt stranded and lost, she looked around finding no one there before deciding to proceed to the elevator. This was not her time to come to the penthouse but she was always with Kelvin and she was not wearing the nicest clothes. She did not want to be mistaken for a thief or something, it would be bad for her.

As soon as she got pressed the elevator bottom that read 'P' it surprisingly beeped and started going up, she had been worried about that too, the button was fingerprint sensitive and would not work if just anyone wanted to get in. Kelvin had to add who he wanted to be let into his apartment.

The elevator opened and she walked in feeling kind of uncomfortable, she walked into the corridor and looked around before proceeding to the door of his penthouse, she entered it to find it particularly clean, as if everything were untouched. The maids probably came to clean or something.

She walked toward the kitchen and found it relatively clean, everything was in order but the penthouse was open, it would be inaccessible if he had travelled. Or is he may be in his parent's house? Or...

Dara's eyes flew toward the stairs when she heard a crash, she ran toward it without thinking and ended up inside Kelvin's room, she gasped as she saw him wheezing for air, and she ran toward him as he struggled to get himself together.

"Kelvin! Are you alright?" Dara asked looking around the room and helping them get into bed, she touched his necked and he was burning up, God of mercy! He was practically shivering at that point it had started raining heavily, and the wind was so much that he had started to sneeze, the balcony doors were not closed and as they pulled and pushed it looked like it was going to move from its engines.

Dara ran to close all the windows in the room but she knew it might for be enough, "Kelvin, I will be back, let me go around the house and check where is not closed," she ran out of his room and like she suspected most of the penthouse's windows were opened. She started closing the ones she could have closed and got really wet in the process.

She walked back into the room and the lights in the room went off, she looked outside to see the estate's power supply was down, she looked back unto where seemed to be the bed, Kelvin was sniffing and she knew she had to do something or he would get worst.

She ran to the platform and started screaming in the dark to search for her phone to switch on her touch, she found it soon after much to her relief and started looking for her phone. As soon as she found her phone, she pulled it out and switched on the flashlight.

She flashed it at him making him squint in pain, "what... What are you... Doing..." he stuttered before he could say more he started coughing aggressively. She ran toward him and helped him adjust his pillow, "you are burning up! It is very cold, my phone is almost dead and there is no light, how we will get you out of here now?"

Kelvin continued coughing not able to contain himself, she looked around, "this place is fancy, there must be drugs somewhere around here," Kelvin hearing this pointed toward his bathroom.