19: Penthouse and hot chocolate.

****
"Where are we going?" Dara questioned as they moved out of school, "To my house in town," Dara sat up a little startled.

"Hum... Does... Does Kelson know about this?" she stuttered as the men by the gate greeted them and let them through.

"He does, he suggested it," he answered in one breath not looking at her. Dara looked around as the car zoomed off quickly leaving the school area. She gulped as they jumped the traffic soon after occasionally glancing at him. Throughout the ride, Kelvin kept mute wanting to get over the project work as soon as he could.

He finally pulled up to a large estate. He drove through a drive-through.

Her mouth was open agape, the place was the biggest and most luxurious place she had ever seen. Even her parent's house was not nearly up to the one she was seeing. It was painted in a very shinning white and looked to be about four stories building.

It had a huge fountain in its front and pillars that served as shades to the house itself. Quietly she opened the door to his car and the first thing she noticed was the lights on the ceiling, the pillars of the house were around ten feet tall and very large and we were painted white. It looked like those one could only see modeled after the White House.

"Common we have a lot to do," Kelvin said bringing her out of her daze. Her anxiety heightened as she followed him slowly into the house, this house was large. Too large, if anything goes wrong, then she would have nowhere to run to. She could only hope nothing would go wrong. Kelvin seemed unbothered that he lived in a house that can habit a small country.

He pressed his thumb on a keypad a the bulletproof door opened, her mouth nearly fell on the fall when she entered the prestigious house. She walked in feeling out of place. Maids moved around busily, the living room was as big as a hall that could occupy fifty-five people.

It had five distinct chandeliers that she knew cost more than her whole area back at home. A piano was the next thing she noticed. It was huge, white, and luxurious, it looked like something gotten from the White House. It had occupied its own space. There were five sets of chairs, all white and made out of the most luxurious leather she could possible imagine.

Everything in the room was either white, black, or grey. This person must be feeling like a billionaire to own a place like this. Oh who was she kidding, they own a school like Bellrich where the cheapest tuition is 10 million nairas per section they could afford this.

"Good evening sir, Mrs. Robinson has not returned from her trip with Mrs. Frankin to Mauritius."

Kelvin rolled his eyes, "yeah I know that Edward, I do not know need to be informed of my mother's whereabouts. She can die for all I care." Dara's eyes flew back to him and she inwardly shook her head.

"Okay sir, welcome back to the estate, would you like anything to eat or drink?" Edward's eyes flew to Dara who was still looking around feeling totally out of place. Kelvin had arrived with a girl something that was very strange.

Edward had never seen a girl with Kelvin, from what he heard, the young boss had a string of call girls he took to his penthouse not far from school, "if I need any assistance I will ring you Edward can you just leave us alone?" he said exasperated. Dara looked at the poor old man, if not he was black he could pass for that old bulter in the Batman series.

With his accent and pristine look, he looked more like a professor than a bulter. Money is good o! Dara thought to herself, she had never fully grasped how rich the Robinsons were. The cars Kelvin and Kelson drop around school, the way they could just throw around money without having to worry about the consequences. The phones they used, their watches, their shoes, everything made them super-rich.