24: The live choice dilemma.

****
"Wake up!" Nife shook Dara's tired body, Dara groaned softly feeling extremely exhausted. Her eyes opened slightly feeling very annoyed and peering at her friend, who continued shaking her.

"It's ten o'clock already! You are still asleep! Common wake up, Kelvin is making us breakfast," her eyes immediately opened earning a giggle from Nifemi, "wow so you like him this much?" she mumbled to herself.

Dara sat up and rubbed her temple rolling her eyes, "you are very loud in the morning for no reason," she muttered annoyed that her sleep was disturbed. "You heard Kelvin's name and suddenly you are awake and alert, are you sure nothing is going on between you two?"

"Abeg don't start with met his morning abeg!" she rubbed her eyes, "sorry o, will you eat or not? He asked to wake you up because you would tear him apart if he allowed you to sleep some more."

"And you and him! All of you are annoying me! Abeg leave me jo!" she explained angrily. Nife raised her hands in surrender, "but she you know that the only reason we have access to this luxurious penthouse is because of you, never in a million years would I have imagined that Kelvin is this nice, and this way he talks to you! My God! You guys have..."

"No Nife! Shut the idea down!" she interrupted, "I cannot help it! I am such a helpless romantic!" she sighed dramatically, "that's why you have Bobby," Dara pointed out. "Well Kelvin can be your Bobby too, I mean the guy is super rich! Cute! Super sexy! he can cook! My guy he can cook!"

"But he was my bully remember? You and Nisi made it clear that he is very dangerous!" she rolled her eyes, "those were words from the past! I have a different opinion now that I have seen this side of him," Nife dismissed.

"Are you serious right now Nife?" she shrugged, "he is hot! He is super rich! Like I am talking dangote-level rich! Do you think it just comes freely?"

"I will choose my peace of mind over money," Dara said with pride, "oh please! I may not have lived anywhere else apart from money but you and I know sey street no dey smile, do not waste all this luxury. Freshen up and come downstairs, everyone is waiting."

Dara watched Nife walk out of the room earning a sigh, she closed her eyes rubbing her temple, she had a bad headache from lack of enough sleep. Her mind went back to the apology yesterday, she felt like drowning in the soft comfortable bed, Nife was right he did have money but he did not make any advances toward her, and she was not stupid enough to start daydreaming when he had not shown anything.

She stood to her feet and sluggishly walked toward the large bathroom, she was too tired to check it out but it was fully ensuite, and she sometimes felt dizzy just thinking about how much money he had. In the past two weeks, she had seen him with around seven different cars, and every one of them was super flashy, Kelson was not like that though.

Two to three cars were the only ones she had seen with him, but with the amount of money they had she knew that he had more, he just did not feel the need to show it off. Her eyes flew to the mirror and she watched her barely washed face. She had used wipes Nisi had offered to messily clean her face off. She sighed and slipped out of the gown before going into the shower to take a quick bath.

Soon after, she walked out of the bathroom in the high robe to find Nisi sitting on the bed, "good morning," she greeted. Nisi smiled back, "Kelvin was beginning to act weird about you so I came to check up on you. Are you alright?"

Dara nodded feeling weird about his name being brought into the conversation, "you are flushed," Nisi pointed out, raising an eyebrow. "I just came out of the shower of course I am flushed," she excused looking away.

Nisi sighed getting off the bed, "you like him already," she started making Dara whip her head up at her, "I do not! Why would you even say that?" she questioned not daring to look up at her.