31: Police Station and chaos.

****
"Can you imagine! Derek's mom has been fucking one of our lecturers at her husband's hotel!" Nife gasped as they added a picture of the woman the lecturer.

"Where did you get this story again?" Nisi asked not surprised by her friend's business, "it's on Mimi's blog! I swear they said they did a sex tape! She is going to release it, very soon, oh God! This so juicy!" Nifemi said excitedly.

"You actually want to watch your lecturer fucking the mother of Derek your arched nemesis?" Dara questioned unimpressed, Nife shrugged, "what? Don't blame me! While would they go and make sex tapes too? I mean! Why would someone ever do something like that?"

"Plenty of reasons?" Dara shrugged, "well, I have only heard of the younger generation making sex tapes and they are blaming us for it but older people? That is disgusting," Nife said with a twisted mouth, taking a sip of her Chapman.

"Derek's mother is your stepmother, why are you so excited about it?" Nisi removed the minimi chinchin beside her, "why would I not feel happy, pay back a bitch! After everything that the devil's wife put my family through, I have to celebrate! And to think that she was nothing but a maid," Nife tsked.

When she was younger, her father had impregnated one of the maids while married to her mother, it was the biggest talk in town, and everyone wanted to put their two cents in. To avoid further embarrassment, her father took the maid as his second wife resulting in a polygamous home of chaos sadness and tears on her mother's end.

Derek was the result of the pregnancy and his being a boy made her father neglect her and her mother even more, he became her's father favourite child and everything was done in his favour. She had to scramble and work twice as hard for half the affection her father showed him. Something that she particularly hated so much.

"I am enjoying this spa date if Dara had done it without us! I swear I would have torn you apart!" Dara rolled her eyes, "I thought of you first when Kelvin suggested it, he was not too kin on the idea but my puppy dog eyes always do the trick!" she said with a victorious grin.

"It does the trick on him," Nife finished for her, "what do you mean by that?" Nife and Nisi looked at themselves and busted into a fit of laughter leaving her confused.

"He likes you Darasimi! He likes you!" Nisi declared, she shook her head, "you people ehn? He is just being nice to me that's all," Nisi scoffed, "I wish that someone will also be nice to me and he will bring a masseur and spa people for me and my friends," Nisi said mockingly which made Dara roll her eyes.

"Last week you were mad at me for even thinking of being friends with Kelvin now you in a weird way shipping us?" Nisi shrugged.

"I realised I cannot continue projecting my fear u to you, he seems genuine but if anything happens don't worry, I know boys, I will call them for him they will spoil all his fine face! Abi miss lover bird does not want that?" Nisi and Nife busted out laughing at her red face. She shook her head deciding to ignore them together.

"You people ehn! You will not kill me..." Dara's phone came alive and started ringing, she smiled and picked up the call, she had not spoken to aunty Keasha since when they spoke about Layo's school and she had put her mind to rest that her daughter was in safe hands.

"Dara!" Keasha called in agony, Dara sat up, the cucumber peel falling from her face, "aunty Keasha?! What's wrong? What happened?" she questioned as she could hear heavy breathing and wailing.

"They have arrested me o! They said... They said I kidnapped you! They have taken Layo! They have destroyed everything!" Dara blinked trying to retain all the information aunty Keasha had just divulged.