48: Infuriating Twins and re-emerging Ex

WARNING ON THIS CHAPTER 🌟
****
"You are crazy!" Dara laughed as Luis hopped on one toe, Kelvin shook his head, "you are a clown man," he stated not believing Luis would do that.

"If it is for the amusement of Dara then I will be a clown any day," he grinned proudly making Kelvin shake his head, "I do not know how I should feel about that, should I be angry that you are flirting with my girlfriend or be happy that Dara is happy?"

Luis shrugged, "whatever you feel is none of my business Kelvin, Dara is a priority."

"Wow man, I can not believe you saying this?"

"What can you not believe? That Dara is unsurprisingly better company than you?" he asked making Kelvin gasp dramatically, "Dele back me up here?" Kelvin turned to Dele for support who shrugged.

"I am sorry man but Dara is a good company, although she did beat me in Ludo nine times with a lost memory and barely knowing how to play the game," he started talking to himself.

"Wow, so you managed to steal my friends from me Darasimi, unbelievable."

"Well what can I say I am Darasimi Felix I can do whatever the hell I please and people like me," she shrugged sipping her Chapman cocktail, "but it sucks that I am an adult but all you can take is alcohol and I can't take."

"Luis does not have dementia to worry about," Kelvin replied, "at the rate, he is going, I think he does," Dele joked.

"Wow man not cool," he stated before his eyes flew to something or somebody, people, "is that..."

"Hey, guys!" Anita yelled entering the pool house making their jaw almost drop on the floor. Kelson entered the pool house, his eyes flew to Dara who frowned as Anita went around French kissing the boys.

"Did you guys miss me?" she grinned, "what are you two doing here?" Kelvin gritted out sitting up angrily, "what do you mean? What are we going here? Dara invited us!" she grinned and turned to Dara who was caught off guard.

The boys turned to her wondering what was going on, "I did not guys, I... I... I?" she turned to Kelson who had Anita resting in his arms, they made themselves comfortable on a pool chair.

"I did not know he was going to bring some here, I swear. He said he wanted to talk to you personally and wanted your forgiveness," she explained, "why would you do that behind my back?" Kelvin asked angrily.

"I am sorry I did not know he would invite anyone."

"You do not need to apologize, Dara, you did good!" Anita grinned making Dara glare at her, "shut the hell up, Anita!" Luis snapped at her angrily.

"I am really sorry," she apologized again, Kevlin turned to Kelson saying nothing to Dara, "what are you doing here? I did not invite you into my home?"

"This home is mine too!" he snapped back, "plus Dara, 'your girlfriend' invited me!" he said with a smirk.

"What do you aim to achieve by doing this huh?! You just look like a sore loser who cannot get over a girl?" Luis said upset by his friend's decision.

"Oh please Luis, you can talk to me about being a sore loser when you stop being Kelvin's lapdog!" Luis scoffed in disbelief.

"That is it Kelson get the fuck out!" Kelvin shouted angrily, "why? We are both owners of the house!"

"You gave your fucking right away years ago, you have no right to try to claim this penthouse?!" he gritted out but Kelson shrugged.

"You are my family and I will not be disallowed to access my twin," he stated proudly, "you are here with my crazy crack ex-girlfriend! And you tried to sexually assault my present one, you should be in jail!"