36: Kelson's return.

****
"What are you...?" she held herself back as he pulled away, "how are you? Are you alright? What are you doing here?" he said analyzing her face? She looked flushed and her face and lips looked swollen, Kelvin approached where she was, and he frowned seeing his brother in his apartment, two am in the morning holding the girl he just kissed.

"Hum..." she turned away, her eyes going back to Kelvin, "it's a long story, I am staying here this night," she explained looking back at him with a nervous smile, she didn't know why but she prayed Kelson does not notice what they did by the poolside. She did not know why she did not want to know but she felt as if she was doing something wrong.

"Well that's a good thing, I thought I will have to come to your hostel, to search for your ass, I am sure you are here because of the project?" Kelson questioned bringing her into the living room. She nodded, "yeah, Kelvin does not like the library, so we decided to use it here instead, it is now quiet and we can get a lot of work done," she explained sitting on the couch with him.

Kelvin entered the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of chilled whiskey from his fridge, he poured himself a glass and poured his brother one too, he walked toward the living room and handed him the glass.

"Hey, how are you, man? We tried calling you but to no avail. You did not tell anyone you are coming?" Kelson shrugged.

"I couldn't, my phone is partially useless, I have to get a new one tomorrow, I knew holding up on getting the newer one was a mistake," he muttered to himself.

"I called several times but nothing, I was very worried and when Kelvin told me you had a little accident I was so worried," he turned to Kelvin, "I told you not to tell her man!" Kelvin shrugged.

"She wanted to know, so I told her," Kelson turned back to her with a sweet smile, "well I am back now! Everything will go back to the way it was before!" he said grinning. Dara swallowed the nervous lump that formed in her throat, Kelvin's eyes went to hers knowingly and she looked at them quickly.

She did not know why she was feeling very guilty, it was not like she was cheating on Kelson with Kelvin or anything, she rubbed her nose nervously, "so how is your project going? My supervisor is super chilled, he does not have a problem, I will just pay my project partner or something," he said dismissing the topic.

"Typical," Dara said shaking her head, "what do you mean by that?" Kelson asked, "you people and thinking money can solve every one of your problems," her eyes went to the whiskey, "No!" Kelvin and Kelson said simultaneously as if they knew what she was thinking.

"I was not going to anything, you people are somehow," Kelson chuckled lifting the drink from the table, how of her reach making her narrow her eyes at him, "it is better I carry it from that place before it reaches you longer-throat mouth," her mouth opened in disbelief.

"I do not have a longer throat mouth!" Kelson gave her a look, "yeah you do, anything you see with me you want. Do you remember when we visited that stupid country house when we were going to get your drugs that day and I asked you to order anything you want, I even told you they had the best shawarma, but you said no! I don't like shawarma, then I ordered and you decided you wanted to taste mins! I asked you to order again but you said you just want to taste it then you finished everything leaving with ms with nothing," he said bitterly.

"You are still salty about that? Common now! The shawarma was tempting, what was I to do?" she asked smiling cutely, "hum... Order your shawarma and don't finish mine?" she sighed.

"But where is the fun in that?" she questioned with a smirk. "If it is not that you are you ni! I would have..."

"Would have what?" she said threateningly, "you cannot do anything to me! All you have is a mouth! Mouth!" he scoffed, "Unbelievably, you still have this sharp mouth," he chuckled as she stuck him the middle finger.