21: Angry confrontation and Remorseful apology.

****
"I cannot believe you were attacked, that girl must be a maniac!" Dara kept mute as Nisi continued tending to her wounds, she groaned as Nisi applied more scream making it stink, "sorry, sorry ehn! You know I told you to be careful as if u knew. All of the women Kelvin hangs around are crazy! He is crazy himself!" Nisi said dropping the tube on her bedside stand.

"It is going to surely leave a mark, but it will heal fast," Nisi said and sat straighter, her eyes flew to Courage who ignored them as if they did not exist.

"What is wrong with your roommates?" she finally questioned looking back at Dara who all but shrugged turning away, "I don't know but I don't think she a fan of the Robinson brothers," Daea whispered back.

"Who is?" Nisi rolled her eyes, "that friend group is bat shit crazy, if it not for your project, I would have suggested you stay away from him."

"Do not worry about that, I refuse to go back to that place again, how could you just allow me to be attacked like that? I am a guest in your house and your stupid girlfriend came at me," Dara spat angrily more to herself than to Nisi.

"Don't worry my friend, we will make sure nothing of that sort occurs again."

****
"Mummy!" Kelvin yelled as soon as he entered the house, Edward took the jacket he was wearing, the weather was gloomy and it had drizzled earlier, the was cold but the house was bright and warm, a contrast in itself.

Stephanie almost sighed outwardly as her son marched up to her, "what the hell do you think you are doing?" he asked angrily. He had been informed by Edward that his mother had arrived from Dubai and it had been a week since Anita had visited.

"Good evening to you too son," Stephanie said not looking up at her son who continued staring down at her angrily, "I thought Kelson and I made it clear we did not need a bodyguard! You got a secret one to fucking spy on us!" he snapped.

"I am just trying to protect my babies! What happened to Kelson is real! Not some uni feud! Life and Death situation Kelvin, I cannot just allow it to rest, I need to get to the bottom of it."

"Well, if it is about Kelson then keep the bodyguard stuff to him, limit it to him, do you know how uncomfortable it is to have someone watching your every move?"

"I am just trying to help you, son! Nothing more. Your life is as important as Kelson, you can't expect me to just allow you to run wide!"

"So it's not about my safety, is it? You are worried that I would do something! Something nasty! In your mind, I am just pretending! I can change for the better?" Stephanie sighed.

"Son, you can not just expect me to believe you woke up one day and you decided to just stop being a bully. The thing you did for years, I am sorry it is just unbelievable," Kelvin shook his head trying to rein in his anger.

"I am making effort here mother! If you don't fucking see then that is your fucking business, I do not want a bodyguard anywhere me! Are we fucking clear?"

"Language young man!" Stephanie scolded, "I am not coming back here, I am so tired of this bullshit! I wish one day you see that I am making efforts to change, I wish you all will see it!" he shook his head and walked off angrily. Stephanie sighed and closed her eyes, she was sick of his bullshit but he was still her son and that would not change no matter what he does.

"Why do you let him talk to you like this?" Stephen said walking out of the kitchen, he handed her a cup of white wine and sat opposite her. She shrugged knowing she did not have any real reason.

****
"Hi! Kelson! How are you? Are you alright? I have been trying to reach you for a week now! Nothing!" Dara yelled into the phone, but there was no response back. The line was shaky and the recipient could not get anything through, "Kelson!" she yelled again but it was soon disconnected.