42: Apartment Break in.

****
How could you have gotten in a fight with your brother because of that girl!" Stephanie demanded angrily glaring at her son who the doctor was checking, "it is not my fault that your son keeps running his mouth however he wishes!"

"Shut up there! Can you imagine the scene you have caused now everyone will know we are not united as a family," Kelvin scoffed, looked away and chuckled at his mother's words.

"I am going back to my penthouse," he pushed the hands of the nurse off him, "what are you doing?" Stephanie asked with a frown, she watched her son walk to where he kept his jacket often, "your son agreed to be someone's caretaker and thinks that person owes him romantic relations, you should talk to him rather than scrutinise me."

"Come back here Kelvin your mom is talking to you," Stephen shouted, Kelvin, shrugged, "I am tired of you people, take care of him and ask him to apologise to her as soon as possible."
****
"The fight was not that bad, they were stopped before it could go further," a girl snickered, "I mean I just don't understand all these boys, what is there in Dara that they are looking for? They can get girls however they want and they are beating each other for her?" another said not believing what she was hearing.

"Oh haven't you heard? Dara's real parents are super duper rich, like Dangote-level super rich! But she was kidnapped and forced to birth a child, and now she is a single mother at twenty," the girl shook her head.

"I mean I get that it's sad but why are the royalties all over her? They are the tightest friends in the school. Why destroy your friendship and brotherhood for a girl and not even any girl a single mother?"

"Haba! Shey single mothers are not people too ni? Stop talking like that Jo?" another girl cautioned from the other side of the room, she was busy painting her nails and trying to put designs on them, the first girl shrugged, "I am not lying, it is what I see that I would say."

"It might be because her parents are rich, I mean, having a union between the two of the most powerful families in Lagos is going to be great for them."

"And where does that leave us? Where does that leave us hopeless admirers? Kelson will not look at another girl and we all know about from sex Kelvin is off-limits. To even have sex with him, you have to be extra brave because of his mood swings."

"Why would you want to be with someone like Kelvin? He is an asshole! He is brother is a pompous ass and his friends need help, I don't know what charm they used on drama but she is far gone."

"Me I am just like it is a good thing that she is even with them, since she arrived in school they have been too wrapped up with her that they are not bullying anyone anymore, the situation seems to be improving and all that matters to me," another girl continued opening pages to a magazine.

"It over the news, the return of the lost daughter and granddaughter of senator Kola Oladele," the girl painting her nails shook her head, "I am sure the famzcing will soon start. This one that she seems to be one of the most important members of the university, and the school will start giving her better treatment, and the fact she is with the royalties, I mean she practically royalty herself so added pride."

"We will now see the true colour of Darasimi Oladele."
****
"You are in the news," Nisi said flipping to another channel to see a picture of Dara hugging her mother with a sad expression. Dara rolled her eyes, her pounding headache had not subsided and she couldn't care less about the news.

Her mind went back to Kelvin and Kelson, the fight they had the night before and what Kelson said, it did not settle with her that he called her a slut by him.

"Stop wallowing Dara! You are on everyone's mind right now! The Instagram I created has 9,000 followers already, people want to know about you and your life!" Nife said excitedly pressing her phone.