55: The return of an Old enemy.

****
"What are you doing here Bobby?" Nifemi asked, "what is all this?" she looked around. They had tied even Layo, the poor child was wondering what was going on.

"I am not time for silly romance Nife, I am here for business, real business!" he grinned, "get me a chair," he said to one of the men, who ran out and brought a chair from the dining area of the yacht.

"I have been waiting for these days forever you know that right?" he looked at all of them, "the day that we will finally be reunited?" he crossed his legs, "what do you want from us? We dropped the case against you Bobby! We do not want any trouble!" Dara said trying to get comfortable.

"What do I want?" he chuckled, "it's not about what I want Darasimi Oladele. I am just taking orders, from my mistress from above," he grinned.

"Mistress? What the hell are you talking about?" Kelvin asked frustrated. They had tied his arms behind his back and due to his side, he was in an awkward position.

"There are many surprises tonight, Kelvin Robinson! You know after giving your girlfriend a lovely surprise by day, I figured that it would be perfect to give the grand finale at night."

"Again I will ask you, what do you want from...?" before she could say another word, he pulled his turtle neck off making them gasp.

"Surprise number one! I am the intruder!" he said joyously, "intruder?" Stephen asked wondering was he was saying. "The royalty and their queen know what I am talking about, do you think what has been happening since the first semesters beginning was a coincidence?" he asked Stephen who started thinking back to how chaotic the last five months had been.

"Well, I know that you are slow, but I am sure the royalty are finally glad to know who has been behind all the attackers all along."

"What do you want from us, Bobby? Why are you doing this?" Nifemi asked, "patience you will get to know it soon."

"So," he turned back to the boys, "I know you are wondering what you did and why I want your heads, well why don't I let my boss and the love of my life explain?"

Nisi was pulled up and the zip tip was cut, "that speech was so long darling," she said and walked toward him, stylishly. The bunch watched her, shocked.

She bent over to give him a long hard kiss, he smiled taking in her lips and sucking on them. The group sat there flabbergasted. "Thank you darling for the fun introduction," she grinned.

"No, problem sweetie, it was a pleasure," Bobby answered. Nisi turned to the group still staring at her and wondering what was going on.

"Untie her," Nisi said to a soldier that walked toward Anita, he pulled the zip tie from her hands and she sighed standing up, "what took you so long? I was so miserable," she said before making her way out of the group. They all started looking at each, wondering who is next on the betrayal list.

"Pay attention people! Your retribution is here!" Nisi said clapping her arms, "what is hell is going on man? Nisi, you are in on it too?" Luis asked looking at the trio.

"In on it? I am the mistress behind everything, the mastermind behind all this! I mean you people are so easy to fool, you are too chaotic that an enemy can easily slip right into your midst and make everything chaotic and you would never even realise."

"I do not understand what is happening here! Why are you doing this Nisi we are friends remember?" Dara asked trying to remind her.

"Friends?" Nisi scoffed, "we were never friends, I can never be friends with someone that is a slut to my enemy?" the group looked at Kelvin wondering what she was talking about. "I have no idea what you are talking about Nisi, I do not know you outside of being Dara's friend," Kelvin said to her, letting everyone know his state.