2: New roommate and New environment.

Vote please.

****
"Thank you sir." Dara thanked the man as he helped her to drop the last one her luggage down the vehicle.

She turned to looked at the huge hostel that content just 100 students. She wondered what kind of a school is this?

In Nigeria, there should be a school paying 2.3 million as its lowest school fees. Although accommodation and security are there with tuitions and acceptance fee. It just did not make any sense to her hand most of this girls were probably dirty snubs that thought they are bigger than everybody and anybody because they have rich fathers.

Dara scoffed as she remembered her previous encounter that with that stupid boy.

How can a boy be so mannerless?!

What of that woman tolerating that nonsense he was doing.

She could not believe he had threatened her. She is now a five hundred-level law student and in Uni Ilorin, of course, there were cultists dangerous ones at that and she had managed to maneuver her way for four years, well five and a half if she added ASSU with it. She wasn't going to allow anybody to stop her from reaching her goal of finding a better life for herself, her kid, and aunt Kaeshia.

She approached a security man who was picking his teeth and rubbing his belly.

"Good evening sir." The man rolled his eyes and looked up quite surprise to see that it was a simple looking young lady not shinning necklace, not extravagant clothes.

"Wetin." he wasn't going to be fooled by her looks, he wasn't going to allow anybody to disgrace him like last time.

"Sir please where is room block A room 22, left wing." He frowned.

"Enter inside here you will see the names on the doors now don't bother me again." She nodded.

"Thank you sir." She turned trying to carry all her luggage which proved to be an almost impossible task."

Dara started searching for the room, trying to find out where exactly it was. After a long hard search Dara finally found the room. She opened it finding it to be locked and frown.

Maybe her new roommate went to do something.

Dara found her key and opened it and then entered the large room that was four times the side of her room and to her, her room was pretty big. She turned to her right side to see a bed space already arranged.

The room was large with two set of mattress and bed bunk on each side. Reading tables on side of the bed, her window dividing the room equally, two wardrobe at the side of the bed, two working fan and lambs that were fixed on each side of the reading table. This place was truly amazing.

Dara walked towards her own bedside, she was going to arrange her side and then walked around a little to at least getting know the place.

Dara started arranging her side of the room when the door opened, she looked up to fine out another girl had entered the room.

"Hello good evening." Dara smiled back at the girl.

"Good evening,"

"So you are my new roommate." Dara nodded.

"If I may get your name please." Dara nodded with a smile.

"Yes, yes my name is Darasimi."

"Well nice to meet you Darasimi I am Courage by name." She stretched out her hands.

"What department are you?"

"Law." She blinked.

"Law? Well you must be super rich to come and study law in this kind of a school." Dara chuckled.

"No I am on national scholarship, I was in four hundred level before."

"Oh! Well I am studying medical laboratory science MLS for shorts so, you are new in our school right?" She nodded.

"Well their some basic rules you must learn." Dara nodded glad somebody was giving her heads up.

"Well in this hostel do not go to the C block." Dara frowned.

"What why?" Courage sat on her had bringing out her charger.

"Because that block is mainly for the most important students that are in school." Dara sat very well waiting to hear the real gist.

"Why is it for only important students?" Plugging in her charger and connecting her iPhone 7 she turned to Dara.

"You see this school is based on how much money you have. Those people are extremely rich or wealthy. Before you even enter there as a guess you have to have key card that is giving to you by may one of them but of course, all of them are just groups of spoilt rich unambitious kids that think you can get anything with money."

Dara sighed, "well number two, there are groups, we have the Royalty, the gens, the peacock, the flowery sisters and so on. Those are the popular people and I assure you, you do not want to mess with any of them, because if you mess with one of them you are going face the wrath of everyone of them especially the royalty.

They are group of the wealthiest kids in school put together. They are four but they are all fucking rich, Kevin is their ring leader, he is also in five hundred level now, he is like a walking time bomb, he could do anytime and no one could even stand his wrath. He is a model and soooo arrogant because of his appealing physics almost every girl has a crush on him and you see the funny thing is he refuses all of them both in this school and outside.

His mom owns a chain of restaurant, hotel, schools like the one we are now and some other ones. His father is the Romania's ambassador in Nigeria. He is like this sadist that brings an evil aura wherever he goes, he behaves to everybody in a cruel manner if you get on his nerves then you better leave the school immediately because he will make your life a living hell and he can't even be punished because if his mom's statues in the school."

Dara frowned, "that messed up."

Courage nodded, "yes o! He bullies anyone he can find for his own amusement and then there is his twin brother Kelson, that one is even better and worse. Shebi Kelvin isn't carrying everything wearing a skirt this one carries cat and dog together with humans, me I don't know! He likes playing football and he also is in five hundred level now, that one can sleep with woman for Africa me I don't know o! I am sure he already has a good amount of STDs that he is fighting."

Dara chuckled, "the third one among them his Dele Giwa, yes," Courage nodded. "Name after the famous reporter who died." Dara placed her pillow on the bed.

"He is like the other ones super rich, he is closer to Kelson and they go around together looking for prey to pounce on. You see the last one is an oversabi doer, he doesn't know anything in fact he is the dumbest out of all of them but because of his family's money and because he is Kelvin's mini slave that why he is still in that circle.

The guy is so dumb sometimes I wonder how he entered uni and then again we are in Bellrich university anybody can enter so far you have money and a status you will enter easily. I mean am not even sure that one even sure he did WACE at all."

Dara smiled, "I am sure he did WACE, there is no how there would have admitted him without that." She stated her opinion making Courage stare at her with shaking her head at her naive she is.

"Don't say that again o! I found out there one boy in public administration, he did not even have a result and he entered. The school can be mad o!"

Dara frown deepened, he did not have a result?!

The things she was hearing about this school was quite scary, she hoped to keep a low profile and not get attack or attached to any of this groups.

.

..

..

So I hope you enjoy this chapter or just kind of a filler chapter but I promise there is more.

Click the orange star button.

Stay bless,

Good night.