22: Party in Club X

****
"You look so sexy! God! Kelvin will wish he had this!" Dara narrowed her eyes in the mirror.

"I thought you hated them!" Nisi rolled her eyes, "I remember you specifically asking me to stir clear from them?" Nisi shrugged.

"Dara you have to loosen up! It was a club party! You meet guys tonight! Wealthy ines! You don't need to worry about what I said earlier! I am going to be very fine!" she pecked her cheeks and helped her rise to her feet.

(picture of the dress and shoes)

"Hum... Guys? My ass is out for anyone to see..." Nisi rolled her eyes, "oh please now! Nobody is going to take their off of you when they see you, that fat ass needs to be shown! You have been hiding it for too long!"

"Guys! Our ride is here! We need to leave!" Nife entered Nisi's room adjusting her wig. From the looks of it, that wig could be nothing less than 350k. Dara shook her head remembering how much everything she wore cost, it was more expensive than her school fees at her former school.

Common now we need to get down fast Bobby has no patience!" Nisi slammed the door shut and they started hurrying downstairs, the securities watch them as they walked off nonchalantly. Dara continued shiffmtingvher dress, she almost cowered when she saw the look one of the women gave her. Nisi dragged her not caring and thru made their way outside to find bobby waiting just by the side of their hostel.

They opened the door to the big G-wagon that Nife's boyfriend owned, "good evening," he greeted all over them and they responded collectively. Silence emanated afterward as they took a short ride to the club not far from their school where the party was on.

They found a parking spot quickly and Nisi and Dara alighted leaving Nife and Bobby. Dara and Nisi walked toward the line of students some they recognized others they didn't.

"Yiu have the VIP invite you do not need to wait in line," Nisi said joyously, "but you don't have one. I am not skipping this line if you do not follow me," Nisi shook her head, "this is like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You cannot wait here and let the perks of knowing Kelvin go to waste now!"

"All I know is that I am not leaving you here, why can we not just use my ticket to enter now?" Nisi shook her head, "that's not how it works baby, I have to wait here until it is my turn, no cheating for regulars like us!"

"Then we stay here together!" She said joyfully but Nisi would not agree, she continued trying to convince her friend to just use the ticket. Very soon Nife and Bobby joined them, and they pushed her in she finally agreed that Nisi was going to be fine with them, "I will see you inside soon, the line is not that long anymore."

Nisi nodded just wanting her to leave. Dara held her clutch tightly as she started her journey to the front of the line where other girls were giving her stink eyes, she tried not to look at them but it was very glaring. She got to the front of the line to find a bouncer watching her approach him.