56: Trauma and Recovery.

****
FIVE DAYS LATER.
"Breaking news!" the reporter said, "in the recently trending live stream of Darasimi Oladele's birthday, an attack was launched on the teens that were on a yacht to celebrate her birthday. It was reported that a total of twenty-one crew members and a total of nine of the teens were abode when the incident occurred.

Allegedly, one of the teens, Nisi Fegbemi planned an attack on her friends. In this live stream, she got into details of the reason she had planned the elaborate scheme, Bobby Lex had been launching different forms of attacks on these teens and terrorizing her friends and their family.

It is noteworthy to put into consideration that just four months ago, Darasimi Oladele and Kelson Robinson were in a pool accident, that cost Darasimi her memory and Kelson his health. Kelvin Robinson's penthouse was attacked and broken into. Luis Bankole one of their friends was attacked in his estate and Dele Giwa was drugged and almost died of a fentanyl overdose. Nifemi Oniga had also suffered abuse at the hands of Mr Bobby Lex and the attempt on their life was the final straw.

The family of the victims were not aware that the attack on their children was serially done by an antagonist and a sadist, who sought revenge over pretty university drama. Miss Nisi was shot and has been appended and taken into custody, Bobby Lex and the men he hired have been apprehended and were at the hand of justice would work however it should. There is no comment from the families of the victims at present and many Nigerians are thankful for their safe return back to their houses.

The suspect had accused the friend group popularly known as royalty of allowing the bullying of her brother who allegedly attempted to rape the cousin of Dele Giwa, the school released a statement early this morning, reprimanding anyone that encourages bullying and stated that they would put stricter anti-bullying laws in the school to prevent something like things from happening.

On the yacht, there were a total of two deaths, and three injured and the entire crew of the yacht was drugged. But thankfully they are safe now and all packed on land. Ladies and gentlemen, I am Blessing Okolie and this is channel 4 news."

Dara switched off the tv her head pounding hard. Her mother had made security around the mansion had tripped and would not let anyone visit. Her friends were in their respective homes healing from what had happened. Layo seemed surprisingly calm about what happened yesterday.

She prayed that her child would not develop PTSD from what had happened to her. Everything was crazy. She talked to Kelvin daily, she was sure he was still in shock from his near-death experience. It was crazy that Nifemi's life stream saved them. They would have all been fish food if for the live stream.

She rubbed her daughter's leg smiling at the unique birthmark that she had, something Dara was sure she picked from her birth father. Dara did not like to think of Layo's birth father often. It made her very sad, he had ruined her life and she could not imagine how she would feel if she ever got hold of him.

She tried to close her eyes and sleep, but they had to take Layo back to school. Dara had been thinking of holding it off, but the doctors gave her a go-ahead, Layo was okay, she repeated to herself trying to believe it. No matter how much time Dara tried she could not push the drama she suffered away. Nisi will forever hunt her and she couldn't do anything.

She opened her eyes when her phone dinged, she sighed and sat up. Kelvin texted her for the umpteenth time that evening, she was to sit up and sighed texting him back that she was fine. He was getting worried for no reason. She felt patched but remembered that she had barely been able to come out of her room all day.

She decided since it was midnight, she would go downstairs and get water then return to the room and try to sleep. She runner her eyes and wore her footwear. Jogging downstairs, she walked around the huge house. The lights outside reflected in. She entered the kitchen and jumped startled, she yelped as her father turned toward her, also surprised that he was seeing his daughter.