14: Stranger in my room.

****
"Excuse me?" Dara said shaking, "I mean... How are you?" Courage's eyes flew to Kelson, what was he doing here? And with her room? He even carried what seemed to be her bag.

"What did you mean by I am dead?" Dara asked again, her gaze turned ice-cold, "I... I was shocked, you... You were not in school for a few weeks so... I thought something bad must have happened." Courage engulfed her in a tight hug.

"I was so worried! How are you?" she questioned, Dara pushed her away, "if you were so worried about me, why didn't you visit, not even once, and want to know why you said I am dead,"

"It was just a slip of tongue, hum... I am sorry I have somewhere to be," she pulled her Ipad from her bed and ran out of the room leaving everyone confused.

"Why is she acting so weird?" Kelson questioned Dara who shrugged, "lost my memory remember, I can not recall anything but what knowledge is, jury like you, I do not like but this time, I feel that there must be to my hatred of her than yours," he smirked eying her.

"So you do hate me for no just course," she shook her head and rolled her eyes going to her part of the bed, her eyes flew to her space, it was so huge but it looked very empty, "being poor is something I cannot get used too, how did I survive for eight years?" she threw to the questioned to the air.

"You did not answer my question," he said walking toward her bed, "I do not need to answer you, it's time for you to leave, I don't want you in my personal space," she stood to her feet and pulled him by his arms, he reluctantly followed her.

They walk back to the front of the hostel, with the security watching them closely, Kelson rolled his eyes annoyed but he said nothing, "I will leave now, if you need anything, you have my number on your phone," she nodded and waved goodbye.

****
Courage entered the room and found Dara there staring at the phone weirdly, she had a month to get used to the idea of having a phone but t was still very weird to operate. She looked through her gallery not finding one picture of her and Kelson, it was very weird.

She looked up, and her roommate stood there watching closely, "what were you doing with Kelson?" she questioned, Dara, frowned at her remembering what the doctor said, she was not supposed to question anyone outside her caretaker, since she could know if they meant to harm or good. She could only trust Kelson even though her heart did not.

"What do you mean by that?" she frowned, Courage eyed her, the disappointment she had before the accident toward her was not there anymore, it was very weird, "you hanging out with the most famous guy in school? Last month you despised his ass and now he is helping you with your language and all."

"I am not sure what you think you are talking about but be careful," she said sharply, eying her.

"Dara you have changed, you seem very different you will never end hang out with someone like him."

"Who are you to determine that? I was in the hospital and you did not visit me once, someone who is helping me is bad, and I am supposed to believe you?"

"You do not need believe me, I think from personal experience you should have learned!" she said, Dara furrowed her eyebrow, "I do not understand what you are talking about, I am not going to try to understand because I do not what to hear it, as I have amnesia, I am not supposed to say if but I do not remember anything from the last eight years and do not think you can use it to your advantage because I will not listen to anything you say."

"Amnesia? How?" Dara rolled her eyes at the silly question and turned the other way, she switched off her lamp leaving Courage there to grasp the information that she just provided.