2.

Preview for the upcoming killmonger BWBM book. Enjoy the update as well.-Dajah💗

Y/N

"What do you want?" I simply asked pinning his arms onto the arm rest as I moved my hips in a circle against his print. He just bit down on his bottom lips and smirked up at me. "Ever heard of Wakanda?" He questioned "yeah what about it?" I asked removing my hands from his and turning to where my back was against his chest and I continued to dance on him.
"They have the resources there to help all of us out" he started off "That's a secret country we can't just walk in and live there" I said as he sat up in the seat with his arm around my waist.

"Yeah but when you're rightfully heir to the throne It's easier to get in" he said in my ear. "King T'Chaka has a son" I reminded "he also has a nephew" he simply said as I looked over at him and he raised his brows some. I just got out of his arms going to get my robe. "Wait" I started off throwing my robe back on. "Princess I'm paying for a dance I should be getting one" he brought up. "You're cousins with the king of wakanda?! Out of respect I'm not doing that" I expressed looking at him crazy. He just chuckled "nah don't stop now" he said as I just looked at him. "What do you want?" I questioned

"You're a very smart girl and you've killed a couple of people in your life" he started off standing up as I looked at him "W-What are you talking about?" I asked "Next time you pull the shy card just know I know there's a side of you no one else knows about" he said standing closely to me while looking down at me. I continued to look up at him finally speaking up. "Why should I work with you?" I questioned. "Let's just say if you can help me get there then I can help you out of your current situation right now" he started off. "You've been on your own since you were a young teenager, you fought when you had nobody else to fight for you and you deserve royalty" he said looking me in my eyes. I just looked away from him as he chuckled.

End of Preview
____________

Michael

I've been in LA for a couple of days now as Y/N was coming back in from her trip to Puerto Rico and dropping Amari back off in Atlanta today. Currently I was going to pick up the custom flowers I ordered for Y/N along with a card.
I pulled my phone out as I started texting Y/N's phone.

Me:
let me know when you get home

Munchie❤️:
Okay

She texted back as I picked up her flowers and headed back to my place going to chill out. I posted a picture of Y/N with Dream and Amari while they were away onto my Instagram story adding "My Girls🤍" before I posted it.

About an hour or two past as I felt my phone vibrate while I was watching Naruto. I picked it up and seen Y/N texted me that she was back at home. I immediately got up sprayed some more cologne on my body to refresh the cologne from earlier grabbed her flowers and headed out the door.

About five minutes later I pulled up in her drive way as I started getting out. I looked up while getting out of the car

 I looked up while getting out of the car