65.

Y/N

Michael and I were sitting at the table with our bridal party as everyone was in the midst of eating and Steelo started off the speeches. Steelo got up from the table grabbing a mic then stood in the middle of the dance floor getting everyone's attention. "Lord here we go" I said making Michael laugh. "Dani's ass over there getting ready" Michael said as I looked beside me seeing Dani hanging of the side of her chair waiting to get up next. "I would like to congratulate my two best friends on FINALLY giving us all peace of mind" Steelo stressed as Everyone laughed. "I always knew Michael had something for Y/N. I mean This man was planning his whole future with her since senior year of high school." Steelo added as I smiled over at Michael as everyone laughed. "I'm being serious. He always wanted to date her, marry her and start a family with her and some where along in the process he did get a little side tracked with other women BUT he won" Steelo assured. " Words can't even describe how happy I am for the both of you. Y/N you look beautiful, I love you both" he expressed as I continued to smile. "and Mike you had me scared for a minute but you won bro!" He exclaimed "not only are you two married but she's pregnant!" Steelo added as Michael immediately stood up and Steelo walked over to them as they dapper up excitedly as everyone laughed.

Michael took a seat next to me as I just giggled "you two are stupid" I joked in his ear. "What you two whispering about over there?" Steelo asked into the mic making us all laugh.
"Alright my turn" Dani said standing up coming around the table. "Don't come up here with the crying Danielle" Steelo said into the mic as she just snatched the mic from him and nudged him away causing us to laugh even more. "Im about to put all your business out mamas so just be prepared" dani warned me as I just placed my hand over my face.

"We all knew each other since we were children so what Michael would tell Steelo and I of what he wanted for him and Y/N we are actually seeing play out and it's the most beautiful thing. Michael loved him some Y/N and Michael don't let Y/N fool you because she loved her some Michael too" Dani assured as I heard everyone laugh and I just placed my hand over my face. "No don't hide now" Dani warned as Michael and I laughed. "You went all throughout the end of high school, early twenties and mid twenties saying "he's my best friend" "we don't look at each other like that"" she mimicked. "Just for you and Michael to be married for a year already with a child on the way"Dani brought up. "So I just wanted to get up here and tell the bride" Dani started off "I told you so" she said making the whole reception laugh. "You two argued for forty days and forty nights all because YOU wanted to act like you didn't love that man next to you" Dani said. "Now look at you" Dani added as we laughed. "I love you both, I see the way you are with Dream so I know you two will be the best parents out here and I'm happy God took his time for you two. You both deserve each other" Dani ended her speech as I smiled.

Michael's mother then stood up with his dad grabbing the mic from Dani as I smiled. "We're finally here after years" Michael's mother said as I giggled. "I would like to first tell my son I am very proud of you in everything that you do I know that you would make an exceptional husband and father" she started off. "Y/N I admire everything about you but the two most things I love about you is how much you love Michael and that you continuously pray" she admitted as I listened. "A wife that prays is a very powerful thing" she assured as I nodded continuing to listen to her. "I want you to know you are the backbone for not only your husband but your family and I KNOW that Michael and my grandchild will be taken care of properly just like I know Michael will take care of you two properly." She explained as I smiled. "Michael has had girl friends in the past but he was looking for and needed a wife and I'm so grateful that it's you." She expressed with a smile as I smiled back. "We love you two and can't wait to see what else is in store for you two" his father ended as Michael and I smiled.