3.

Y/N

Today was Dani's birthday as I was treating Her to her nails by my nail tech. Make up by my makeup artist and Chloe was over to do both our heads. I was going to make sure she looked good for herself and her man tonight, it was a must.
"Did Michael give you your pow pow?" Dani asked as I laughed to myself while Chloe was pressing out my hair.

"Dream told you that?" I asked as Dani snickered. "She came in the house saying "TT said bad work and Mikey going to give her pow pow" Dani explained as Chloe laughed and I shook my head laughing to myself. "I don't know what you're going to do with her she can't hold water for anything" Chloe explained as Dani laughed. "I know but that's my baby though" Dani assured with a big smile. "I love me some Dream" I admitted as Dani laughed.

"She love her some of her TT and uncle Mikey " Dani said as I smiled "yes ma'am me and her about to be outside" I said causing Dani to laugh. Dani then just looked at me and smiled as I looked at her weird. "What?" I asked in a small laugh. "I see the way you and Michael are with Dream have you two talked about having a child together?" Dani asked as I let out a small laugh. "Yeah but you know I prefer to be married first" I started off. "Besides you know I got a lot going on between the release of this book, dancing and other things. So yeah" I said with a smile.

"Baby girl you know I'm going to be real with you" I heard Chloe say. "Hmm?" I asked. "You two been together for three almost four years when is He going to take that next step with you?" Chloe asked. "Well if he's not ready I can't rush him you know?" I asked with a small smile. "Yeah but you can give him an ultimatum too" Chloe added. "Auntie I promise me and Michael are okay" I assured.

"Well I think you two would be great parents" Dani said with a big smile as I faintly smiled. "Yeah one day" I agreed trying to end the conversation. Once we were finished getting our hair, nails and makeup done, Dani went back to her place to get dressed for her dinner which started in like two hours. I placed some flexi rods in my hair just thinking to myself about the conversation from earlier with Chloe and Dani.

I didn't want to think too much of it because I knew deep down Michael wanted to propose and have a family with me but sometimes I feel like it maybe out of reach. This has been the longest relationship I've had without any breaks or interruptions and sometimes I get afraid that I placed my all into it and it's not going to turn out the way I think it is.

But then again that part is just self doubt my therapist and I were talking about because Michael shows me all the time that it's going to happen I just have to be patient. My phone started ringing as I noticed it was an unknown number from northeast Atlanta and I just ignored it beginning to go get ready for when Michael picked me up.

I placed lotion on my body and started to get dressed. Once I was dressed I sprayed some perfume on my body.

I then waited til I heard my doorbell ring to take down my flexi roofs and comb my hair some