55.

April

L.A.

Y/N

It was three in the morning as I was in the fridge getting the jar of pickles out. I then went into the pantry going to get some bread and some peanut butter. I grabbed a cutting board along with a knife beginning to cut my Pickle in half. I then placed smeared the peanut butter onto the two slices of bread that was on the plate. Lola then came tap Dancing into the kitchen as I giggled giving her a slice of bread before placing a knot in the bag. I placed my pickles onto one end of the bread then placed the other slice on top of it and took a bite out of it beginning to do a little dance. I literally had my wedding dress fitting in a matter of hours with my mother and I was just up eating. I always liked pickles but I wasn't a eat straight out of the jar type. Like if it was on my burger I'll eat it but now I just be going ham. Dani recently put me into Pickles and Tajin.

"Ooo tajin" I said to myself trying to get some out of the cabinet but couldn't reach it. "Got dammit Michael " I said to myself. I then jumped onto the counter getting the Tajin bottle and jumped off the counter. I went over to my sandwich opening it up before sprinkling some in it then closed it back up going back to eating the sandwich. I got a water bottle out of the fridge and started washing the food down. "Baby girl!" Michael called out from upstairs. "Yeah!" I shouted back before grabbing my plate, water bottle and turning out the kitchen light. "Hmm?" I hummed standing at the end of the stairs eating my sandwich.

"Why you ain't come and get me out of the movie room?" He questioned rubbing his eyes some as I started walking upstairs. "I was about to come get you so you can get in the bed" I explained finally making it up the stairs. "What are you eating?" He asked "a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. It's good for you. You should try it " I said taking another bite out of my sandwich. Michael just shook his head "let's go to bed" he said nodding his head towards our room as we walked into our room. I climbed up into the bed and sat my pillows up so I can sit up and eat. I turned the tv on as Michael turned the room light out. "Mama it's three" he started off then looked at his phone "three fifty-six in the morning" he brought up looking at me crazy. "I'll keep it down I promise" I started off. "Babe this your fourth night the week so far doing this. You need to get some rest " he said. "But I'm not tired" I brought up as he climbed into the bed next to me getting under the covers.

"Yeah but you need sleep with the way you be dozing off in the middle of the day." He brought up as I just continued eating my sandwich. "So when you done the TV is going off" he said as I sucked my teeth. "Why? I don't have to be anywhere until nine you have to be up in like the next hour or two" I explained. "Because I'm looking out for you. Finish your sandwich and the TV is going off" he explained. I soon finished my sandwich and I couldn't even place my plate down on the nightstand before Michael grabbed the remote and cut the tv off. I sucked my teeth and looked over at him. "Go to bed" he instructed getting comfortable and turning his head the opposite way from me. "And you wonder why your head has been hurting" he added as I mimicked him laying down on my back just looking at the ceiling then closed my eyes.

___________

"Y/N" I heard Dani call out as she shook me trying to wake me up. "Hmmm?" I hummed a bit aggravated still not opening my eyes up. "Wake your ass up" she started off "you been asleep the whole ride" she expressed as I groaned and opened my eyes. "Dani what the fuck you want?" I simply asked opening my eyes and taking my elbow off the arm rest. "We're fucking here" she answered as we just got out of the car. "Your ass need to start going to sleep instead of staying up" Dani started off. "Danielle suck my dick" I simply said. "Nah I'm too busy sucking my man's off" she shot back. "Well then keep doing that so you can shut up and I can sleep" I said. "I'm going to tell Michael to give you some dick" she said as I ignored her walking into my mothers store.