32.

Y/N

Michael and I were in our hotel room for the night in atlanta as I heard my phone vibrate on the sink counter while I was doing my nighttime face routine. I peeked over seeing Dani texted me.

Dani🦕: Y/N what the hell is going on?!

She texted me as she then started calling my phone. I picked up my phone placing her on speaker. "Yes mamas?" I asked. "What the hell happened? You wasn't at home right?!" She questioned. "No I was still out in New York when the house got broken into" I informed peeking out the bathroom to see Michael sitting at a table that was in the room on his MacBook just minding his business. I then closed the bathroom door taking Dani off of speaker phone before placing her to my ear.
"Danielle I'm so stressed right now" I admitted on the brink of tears. "It's like one minute I'm on top of the world then next minute I'm in some shit and I'm sooo tired" I expressed feeling tears fall from my eyes.

"Y/N don't cry, what did they say?" Dani asked. "The officers have yet to find out who the two men were that broke into the house, they feel that Someone close to me has given out my information to them in order for them to break in" I explained. "Aww babe" Dani said as I continued to wipe my tears. "I have a restraining order on Jevon and haven't seen him since Amari's birthday a couple of years back so it can't be him" I said beginning to think about who it could be. "He knows you're about to put his ass in jail maybe he's trying to scare you" Dani brought up as I just sighed wiping my tears away.
"I have a feeling he's trying to kill me" I honestly admitted.
"Y/N don't say that" Dani instructed as I just took a breath.

"I should've never said anything" I cried shaking my head. "I should've just kept my mouth closed and left this whole situation alone." I added. "All this situation has done was put my business out for the world to judge, Michael and I going through that rough patch and now someone is trying to kill me" I explained. "Y/N you don't know that, some celebrities just get robbed" Dani started off. "I understand what you're trying to Do as far as being out in Atlanta but you need to come back home and fly out to Atlanta only when necessary" Dani explained as I just sat there listening to her. "There's face time you can just FaceTime your lawyers along with Maya and you go to Atlanta when you're going to court" Dani suggested and it was sounding like a good idea and probably the best option right now. My phone was vibrating as I was receiving different texts from family asking if I was okay. I just ignored it continuing to talk to Dani.

"Okay" I agreed "you can't keep putting your life at risk for a bitch who has nothing worth losing" Dani said referring to Maya. "You have family who truly loves you, a boyfriend who loves you to the moon and fucking back" she started off as I laughed some through my tears. "You're living your dreams and you have yet to start a family on your own do not throw all of that away for a bitch who has been jealous of you." Dani added. "because most likely if she didn't like you and was jealous of you before when you ain't have nothing she's going to be a hundred times worse now that you Have everything" Dani finished off as I took another breath, now not crying anymore.

"I just want my best friend to be safe" I admitted as I faintly smiled. "Yeah I know" I agreed. "Get some sleep and call or text me when you get some more information." Dani instructed. "Okay" I said as we said our goodnights and I fixed myself before walking out of the bathroom. I looked over seeing Michael still sitting at the table on his lap top.

I just went over behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck before leaning down and placing a kiss on his cheek

I just went over behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck before leaning down and placing a kiss on his cheek. "Come to bed baby" I said while softly rubbing his chest. "Okay" he said taking my hand and kissing it as I faintly smiled. I just placed another kiss on his cheek as he closed his laptop and turned to kiss my lips. "You're going to be okay" he assured in between our kiss as I smiled some then nodded.

He then got up from the chair as we both slipped into the bed. I placed my head on Michael's chest as he kissed my head. "I love you munchie but you know you're coming back home to LA after this right?" He asked as I laughed some. "I know" I agreed. "Thank you for always looking out for me. I should've listened to you about staying in LA instead of leaving" I thanked. "You're fine. but you don't owe Maya anything baby girl" Michael started off. "She's a victim yes and It's sad what happened to her yes, but Y/N if she was okay with Jevon doing the things he was doing to you and laughing at you just for her to be the one he was cheating on you with and now she's dealing with the same thing." Michael started off. " What are you going so hard for? Why are you going so hard for her for?" He questioned as I started thinking.

"I'm sorry for however this is about to make you feel" Michael started off as he took a breath and looked up at the ceiling. "I rather you cut all ties with her and let your lawyer handle you and your case against Jevon, then you keep going and fighting for a girl who is out to get you" Michael expressed as I sat up and looked back at him. "And when it comes to Maya I'm not losing my wife over no bullshit" he said in all seriousness.
"Babe how do you even know it's Maya?" I asked.  "It wasn't brandon or Ayanna who gave out your code because you've heard from the both of them asking if you were okay." He started off. "It wasn't any family members on both our ends because they don't have the code." He added.

"It wasn't me, Dani nor Steelo the only other person who has that code is the very person you're helping out" He explained as I just sat up grabbing my phone. "Babe it's time to stop seeing the good in some people. I understand you want to help but you're now putting your life at risk and I'm not with it" Michael said sitting up as he begun watching what I was doing.
Which was going through my messages to see if I received a text from Maya today and the last text I've received from her was a text about her asking me was I in Atlanta because she needed help with something at her place but i never replied back to the message.

"Killing me is a bit drastic though" I said before looking over at Michael. "I don't think-" I started off and immediately stopped as he was shaking his head continuously. "I'm not putting it past her and you're not staying out here anymore. She doesn't need that type of access to you" Michael started off. "As someone who has been best friends with you since we were children and now your husband. You go above and beyond for others when they don't reciprocate the same thing back and You keep doing and doing because you have a good heart" he started off. "Babe you got to stop not everyone is there because they truly care" he added.

"Michael I understand that though" I said as he shook his head. "Y/N no you don't. People use and abuse you because they know they can do that to you" Michael said as I just looked away from him feeling a tear fall from my eyes. "I'm not saying your big heart is a bad thing but everyone don't deserve access to you and your heart like that" I heard michael say as I wiped my tears. "Look at me mama" he said as I finally looked at him. "What's wrong?" He asked giving me his undivided attention.

I just shook my head feeling him bring me in for a hug as I started to cry.