20.

Y/N

Everyone left around five thirty as I finally heated up my breakfast plate Michael set aside for me earlier. I heated it up as Michael walked into the kitchen. "Babe you just now eating?" I heard him ask as I looked back at him then went back to getting a fork. "Yeah I'm just now getting hungry" I admitted getting the bottle of syrup and some a water bottle out of the fridge. "You got to start eating regular again it can't be a meal or you snacking here and there" Michael said as I just ignored him because I already know what I should be doing but if I'm not hungry I'm not going to force myself.

"Babe" he called out "Michael" I simply said looking at him. "Are you okay?" He asked "yeah it's just been a day with this whole maya situation and I'm tired" I admitted. "You know you can talk to me, I'm right here. Just talk to me" He begged as I faintly smiled. "I know" I started off. "I'm just down. I'll be alright though" I said with a fake smile beginning to eat. I just felt him plant a kiss on my cheek. "I got the scripts for "A Journal for Jordan" he said in my ear as I faintly smiled feeling another kiss on my cheek.

"So what now?" I asked eating a piece of bacon looking over at him as he continued to smile. "I can run you a bath" he started off and softly kissed my cheek again. "and we can start going over lines" he suggested as that made me feel a little better inside. "Yeah" I agreed "yeah?" He asked smiling at me showing his dimples. "Let me see those dimples" He said as I immediately couldn't help but smile. "Aight I got you mamas finish eating and meet me upstairs" he instructed. "Okay" I agreed watching him go upstairs. I just smiled to myself thinking of Michael. He was such a sweet heart and thoughtful and maybe I was being too hard on him before but I needed him to know I'm in it for the long run if he in it too. Not just when everything is good but when everything goes south you want to break up.

I stay forgiving him and never initiated a break up until now but he always threw our relationship out the window when it comes to simple problems and I didn't like that at all. I needed him to know it kind of breaks my trust in a way when he does that because it's so easy for him to do it. I don't know what to do I love him but the last he did that it really hurt. I don't want him to ever do that shit again unless it's warranted.

I finished with my plate and finally went upstairs to my bathroom hearing "Versace on the floor" by Bruno mars lowly playing as there was a bubble bath waiting for me. I just poked my bottom lip out looking for Michael as I turned seeing him walking into my room with two packets. He finally looked up at me from the packets and chuckled. "Are you about to cry?" He questioned. "Shut up" I playfully said as he smiled. "Get in" he instructed as I looked back at him "step out real quick" I said as he laughed "girl get in" he said as I looked at him.

"Michael for real" I said "you act like I've never seen you naked" he said. "Because I don't look good" I admitted as he frowned. "What do you mean you look straight" he said. "No I'm not I look like shit and I feel like shit that's why I don't want to get undressed in front of you" I expressed feeling myself about to cry. "Can you please just step out?" I asked.
"Baby girl you look beautiful" he said coming up to me as I started crying.

"You look so beautiful" he assured looking at me as I held my head down trying to wipe my tears away. "Why don't you feel beautiful?" He asked holding my chin up to look at him. "Because I look disgusting how could you look at me like that after everything that has came out with me and Jevon and you're not disgusted?" I asked. "Y/N why would I ever be disgusted with you?!" He asked "yes I was upset but babe I love you and I love everything about you from your head down to your feet" he expressed wiping my tears.