45.

Y/N

"Babe are you packed?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm ready to get out of here. Where yo big headed friends at?" I asked referring to Steelo and Dani causing him to chuckle. "They're on their way they just dropped baby girl at Steelo's mothers house" Michael informed. "Okay" I agreed tossing my phone on the bed thinking of anything else I needed to get. I then felt Michael's arms wrap around my waist as he kissed my cheek then my neck. "I'm so happy this shit is over and he's going to jail" I honestly admitted. "I am too" Michael said continuing to kiss my neck. "We can finally start thinking about us and what we want" Michael said resting his chin on my shoulder and placing his hands on my stomach.

I just giggled catching a glimpse of us in the mirror. "You'd be cute as a daddy" I started off and faintly smiled. "Too bad I ain't pregnant" I teasingly said moving from his arms and sticking my tongue out at him as he just chuckled grabbing my hand. I just smiled and looked up at him wrapping my arms around his neck. "You still on your IUD?" He asked as I smiled "my ICDC?" I questioned as we shared a smile. "Yeah baby. You got filming for black panther and I want you all to myself when I'm pregnant" I admitted. "All to myself" I reinstated as he chuckled. "I know you've been wanting me to slow down on work for a minute now and I think once you're done filming and we have this wedding I'm going to slow down and take time out for us" I explained as he smiled.

"Where was this energy a couple of months ago when you were indecisive about having one and crying at pictures?" Michael teased. "Rihanna's pregnant and I want one too" I answered making him laugh. "Im just kidding" I assured as he just smiled down at me. "but I realized with us getting eloped, this whole case thing and just thinking about it. I do need to slow down and we start our family because I don't want you or our kids feeling like I'm never around because of work and once we got married it was no longer about me so" I started off and shrugged some biting the inside of my cheek. Michael just smiled placing a kiss on my lips. "Whenever you're ready you know I'm down. You know I want my girl" he said placing his hand on my stomach as I laughed.

"Boy" I started off pushing him away as he chuckled. "I want a boy so whatever you got to do to give me one. Do that" I instructed as he sat on the bed chuckling. "A week in the Turks and Caicos" Michael brought up. "What you about to get into while we out there?" He asked me. "Shit" I dragged out rubbing my hands together and licking my lips. "I'm on whatever you on baby boy" I said walking over to him with a limp as he laughed. "I don't know about you but I'm throwing neck" I honestly said as begun laughing some more as the door bell rung . Michael and I started heading out of the room as I continued talking. "I want to go swimming with the dolphins too" I added as he gave me a quick look before heading down the stairs while I trailed behind him."But you know if dick is on the itinerary I'm down for that too" I said as he just looked over at me and shook his head smiling.

He then opened the door as Dani and Steelo came in. "Get your friend" Michael warned Dani. "What?" Dani started off "she in here acting like a slut?" Dani asked as Steelo's mouth just fell. "No hello? No hi? Just insulting people through the door" Steelo expressed looking over at Dani. "Danielle don't start" I warned as she laughed and we shared a hug. "Mike we still not cool though" Dani brought up as he closed the door behind him. "What I do?" Michael questioned. "You took Y/N out the fucking game" Dani stressed making me laugh. "You were just threatening this nigga about him still not proposing to her?" Steelo asked confused. "Bae Stay out of grown folks business" Dani said causing me to laugh at Steelo's facial expression.

"What's next?" Dani asked Michael as Michael chuckled. "A baby?" Dani questioned him. "Twins" Michael answered. "Woah!" I said placing my hand out. "We got a flight to catch" I reminded "you know Its all love. It's about damn time" Dani expressed as I smiled. Dani then came over to me and placed her hands on my belly as I just looked at her. "Did I miss something?" Steelo questioned. "Ain't nobody pregnant" I assured moving Dani's hands. "Let's go before we miss our flight." I said as Michael and I headed upstairs. I grabbed my small coach book bag filled with snacks, chargers, my passport and etc. Michael placed his book bag on his back as he grabbed our suitcases and we went back downstairs.