23.

Y/N

It was my second day back in LA as I decided to go surprise Laila as she was at the studio. while Michael was working I thought this would be a good time to go spend with Laila since she's been worried about me. I got dressed in something comfortable.

I sprayed my hair with water and leave in conditioner before sealing it with some moisturizer and oil then tied the top of my head with a headscarf

I then grabbed my phone, keys and important cards before leaving out of the house

I then grabbed my phone, keys and important cards before leaving out of the house. I got in the car and drove over to the studio where her and Will were working on music. I walked into the building greeting everyone as I went into the recording room that Laila was recording in. The lights were low as I heard her singing to a beat and it was a nice beat.

"Hey pop pop" I said to Will going over and kissing his cheek as he looked at me. "Now you know I'm going to get on you right?" He asked as I just smiled. "I'm not playing" he said as I watched Laila doing her thing. She finally looked at me and immediately got excited. "Y/N!" She expressed snatching her headphones off as I smiled.

She came out of the booth and jumped onto me causing us to fall on the floor. We shared a laugh before helping each other up. "I missed you!" She said looking over me "did you lose weight?!" She asked looking back at me. "Yeah a little" I started off "I missed you" I said with a big smile causing her to smile. "Now that we got that out... why would you just up and leave like that?!" She questioned. "I'm helping someone out" I said. "But enough of that what you been up too?" I questioned "her first single is dropping tomorrow so you can just in time" Will brought up.

"Oooo we doing a party" I automatically said. "Yeah we're having a little get together tonight at midnight for the release"Laila explained as I smiled and clapped my hands excitedly making her laugh. "Can I hear it?" I asked. "Um no you have to wait til tomorrow when it drops" she simply said sitting on the couch as I plopped down next to her. "Can I hear a snippet? I'm sure you posted a snippet to promote it" I questioned. "Pop pop let me hear a snippet" I said to will as he started looking for the track.

"Oh yeah I can't" Will remembered looking back at me "yeah" Laila added. "Midnight" Laila said. "we're going live on YouTube answering twitter questions before the release." She informed as I nodded. "Sounds like fun" I admitted with a smile as she smiled. "I'm proud of you" I admitted laying my head on her shoulder. "How long are you staying out here?" Laila asked. "A couple of days why?" I asked.

"I need help with a couple of things before you leave and come back, God knows when" she exaggerated. "Relax" I said causing her to laugh some. "Whatever you need you know I'm here. We'll talk later" I assured. "Yeah we will because you have a lot going on" she stressed as I faintly smiled. "Get back in the booth I came to see you work really" I admitted. "I came to see you work" she mimicked as I giggled watching her stand up. She went back into the studio continuing to work.

I just watched her in amazement because she was really living out everything she wanted to do despite how our actual dad or anyone felt about her for that matter. She was talented and I knew it's taking her a lot to do this and get out of her comfort zone I'm just so proud of her.

I was here for here about two hours then went to go meet Michael where he was at because he said someone wanted to meet me. Once I made it to his filming location I got out of the car and walked into the building seeing him holding a little boy in the air which made me smile. Michael smiled at the little boy as the boy laughed making me smile harder.

 Michael smiled at the little boy as the boy laughed making me smile harder

Michael finally placed him down and looked over at me. "Come here" Michael said nodding his head instructing me to come to him. "This is Josiah" Michael started off as I smiled and waved "and Josiah this is Y/N, she's my best friend and my girl friend" Michael said as I smiled at Michael but seen seen Rome Flynn in the distance. "Mmmm keep your voice down" I said to Michael through my smile.

"What?" Michael questioned as I just smiled. "It's nice to meet you Josiah" I said holding my hand out as he smiled and shook my hand. "It's nice to meet you too" he said shyly. "Don't be shy now you were just cracking jokes about how I didn't have a girl friend" Michael said to Josiah as I smiled. Rome finally made his way to us as him and Michael dapped up. "It's okay baby he doesn't really have one" I said to Josiah. "Ha I told you!" Josiah teased as I giggled.

"I'm Rome" I heard looking away from Josiah as I seen Rome's hand out waiting for me to shake it. "I'm Y/N" I introduced with a friendly smile. "I know who you are" he said as I smiled and shook his hand. "She said she isn't your girlfriend" Josiah brought up as Michael looked over at me. "I bet she did" Michael said as I just smiled at him. "What do you do with a girlfriend anyway?" Josiah asked as I just looked at him in awe. "Play games and eat food" Michael said making Rome and I laugh some.

"Well I want a girlfriend" Josiah brought up. "Not right now babes, when you get older" I assured. "Well by then we could be together" Josiah said making us laugh. "She should be married with kids by then" Rome said. "Yeah" I said looking over at Michael as Rome chuckled. "If she's not?" Josiah asked "it's free game at that point" I admitted as Michael chuckled. "She's too old for you" Michael simply said as I agreed.

"You know amazing world of Gumball is one of my favorite shows" He admitted as I gasped. "Me too" I admitted. "Really?" He asked "yeah I like regular show too" I added as he smiled big. "Cartoon Network back then was more lit though we had total drama island" I informed. "What's that?" He questioned. "Love and hip hop" I joked as Michael laughed.
"Am I abled to get a picture?" Rome asked as I agreed we took a picture together as a woman called Josiah which made him say his goodbyes to us.

"Awww" I said poking my bottom lip out as he ran off. "I'll catch you later" Rome said to Michael as they dapped up. "It was nice finally meeting you" Rome said to me causing me to smile. "You too" I said as he smiled and walked off. "He is so adorable" I expressed as Michael chuckled. "Who? Josiah or Rome?" He questioned as I just straight faced him making him laugh. "I really want a boy" I admitted to myself looking at Josiah interact with his mother as I just smiled.

"Tonight Laila is having a little song release party" I informed Michael. "Aight what time she wants us there?" Michael asked. "Eleven thirty She's going live on YouTube so probably Eleven" I explained. "Okay you want me to pick you up?" he asked. "Yeah I'll be ready" I assured. "How you feeling?" Michael asked as we face each other. "Well my uterus is screaming right now" I admitted. "You in pain?" Michael asked in all seriousness. "Babe I'll see you later" I said through my laugh. "You not in pain though?" Michael asked.

"Mike No I'm fine" I assured giving him a hug as he leaned down and I kissed his lips. "I'll see you later" I assured. "Alright be safe if you need me call me" he said. "Okay" I
Said pulling away from him as I went back out to my car going to get Laila her flowers for her special night.