38.

Y/N

It was around 7 at night as Dani was coming over to my place with Dream and I was excited because in the midst of everything going on I haven't really been seen Dream the way I would like and I miss my baby. "Steelo and I about to go Top Golf" Michael started off coming over to me in the kitchen as I was cooking. "Y'all going to eat or you want me to make you a plate?" I asked as he placed his hand on my lower back watching me cook. I finally looked over at him waiting for an answer. "What's wrong?" I asked as he shook his head. "Nah nothing but just set aside a plate you know I like to eat" he said as I smiled. "Be safe" I said as he turned me around to face him as I looked up at him. "Call me if something goes on" he assured as I nodded. "I will" I assured "aight" he said leaning down to kiss my lips as we pecked each others lips and the doorbell rung.

"I love you" Michael said "I love you too, be safe and have fun"  I said back as he went to go get the door. "Don't act fucking stupid while you out either" I heard Dani say Room the front door. I just laughed to myself continuing to make dinner. "Hey Mama's" I heard Dani say coming into the kitchen as she walked over and hugged me. "Where's Dream?" I asked "well damn HEY!" She expressed as I laughed "hey" I greeted as Michael came into the kitchen holding Dream in his arms with Steelo trailing behind us.

"Hi TT!" Dream said excitedly "Hi Baby" I dragged out with a huge smile walking up to her as I took her from Michael's arms and held her. "I missed you" I said placing her on my hip. "Hey Y/N" I heard Steelo say. "Yeah hey" I simply said continuing to smile at Dream before I kissed her cheek. "Bro you knew us before her" Steelo brought up making us laugh. "Ask your dad why he such a hater" I said to her making her laugh. "I got some ice cream" I brought up with a smirk as her face lit up. "AFTER DINNER" Dani reminded. "Tell your momma I got this" I said. "Can I stay tonight?" Dream asked. "Mommy and daddy have to get you some clothes" I brought up looking over at Steelo and Dani.

"While you out can you stop by and pack her an overnight bag?" Dani asked Steelo. "Yeah" he agreed. "Thank you" she thanked. "Aight we out" Steelo said going over to kiss Dani's lips as Michael came over and hugged me. He kissed Dreams head then looked down at me. "Remember what I said earlier" he reminded as I nodded. "Anything that's wrong call me" he assured. "Okay baby" I said with a smile. "Aight love you" he said as we kissed each others lips. "Love you too" I said as he pulled away. "You guys have fun" Dani said as the guys walked out. Dani and I waited for the front door to close fully as we heard it shut and immediately started talking.

"Okay what's up?" She asked as I placed dream on the island counter and dani sat at the island. "Listen to this" I started off sliding my phone over so she could press play to the video of Maya and I's conversation but Dani stopped me grabbing my hand as she looked at my ring finger. "Wait!" She started off and looked at it shockingly. "Wait a minute" she said fixing herself in her seat and looking at my ring. "This is an engagement ring?" She asked as I nodded about to laugh. "Oh My Gosh! Why didn't you say anything?" She questioned as I laughed. "Danielle, Michael and I are married" I informed.
"WHAT?!" She asked loudly as i laughed. "When we were in New York he proposed and the next day we got married in jersey" I admitted.

"You're lying" she said as I shook my head. "No we should be getting our marriage certificate in a couple of weeks" I admitted. "Y/N are you dead ass?" She asked "yeah I'm Mrs. Jordan" I said with a smile as Dani covered her mouth. "Congratulations!" She expressed coming up to me as she hugged me as I hugged back. "Does anyone else know? She asked as I shook my head. "We wanted it to be us for a minute but you know eventually family is going to have to know" I explained. "Awwww I should've known when you threw that lingerie on something was up" she joked as I laughed. "Oh my gosh! She expressed again looking at my hand. "We got the tatts too" i said sliding off my ring as she seen the Roman numeral five on my ring. "You two were just out being grown" she teased as I laughed.

"So when's my niece or nephew coming?" Dani asked placing her hands on my stomach as I laughed. "I don't know I've been thinking heavily lately on when I wanted to take my IUD out" I brought up. "Do You have an idea?" Dani questioned. "After this whole case and maybe after the wedding" I informed. "So you two plan on having a ceremony?" She asked "yeah, like September next year" I informed as Dani smiled big clapping her hands. "You going all out or keeping it simple?" She asked.
"I don't know yet we still deciding I just know we having a reception and then we having a RECEPTION after" I added as she smirked. "Nah you can't be pregnant for that" Dani brought up. "Exactly" I agreed.

"You not letting this thing with your case and social media steal your joy right?" she questioned as I sighed "I'm trying but it's like every time I turn around it's something else" I admitted as she nodded. "It's understandable" Dani started off "just keep your head up. anytime you need to talk we can talk, you know I'm here" she assured as I smiled. "I know bestie Westie" I squealed as she laughed. "Now what is this?" She asked referring to the video "it ain't nothing like a sex tape or nothing right?" She asked as I laughed. "No it's a conversation Michael recorded of me and Maya" I informed as Dani just side eyed me. "Ooo I don't like that bitch" she expressed as I laughed and she pressed play on the video beginning to play it.
I walked back over to the stove placing the seasoned salmon in the oven for my honey glazed, chipotle salmon that I was making for dinner along with some asparagus and mashed potatoes.

"No who she talking too?" Dani asked as I sat at the island beside Dani as Dream sat inform of me on the island playing a
Game on her tablet. "Wait" Dani said pausing the video. "Did she just admit that she knew about what happened to you and still got with him?" Dani asked as I nodded as Dani just shook her head and her phone "dinged" informing her she had a notification. She pulled her phone out as her eyes then grew big. "What's wrong?" I asked as she showed me her phone and I seen a tweet made by Maya on twitter that was sent by Layla to Dani in her messages.

Layla: I didn't want to stress Y/N out she's already stressed enough as is and the last time she moved. But this bitch is really coming for the person who is helping her.

Layla texted after as Dani went to twitter and we begun reading the tweet.

"Just so y'all really know how she move. This is why I don't fuck with her, she not as genuine and a good friend as you think" she tweeted then posted a snippet of the conversation We had earlier today. Maya then played the snippet.

"How the fuck you gonna sit there and move back out to LA when your house just got broken into and leave me out in atlanta alone?" She questioned as she kept going. "That's selfish as fuck and if they after You they after me too" She expressed. "You a hoe for that because if you ain't have any money you would've been right out there in Atlanta still." She said. "HELLO?!" She questioned. "First off" I started off "nah ain't no first off you got some money and you treating people different" she added.

The clip then ended as we send the comments section
"This woman literally doesn't bother anybody, she's barely on social media. what you really trying to do?🤨" someone responded to her tweet.

"SMH. This is sad, a black woman doing this to another black woman" someone else tweeted.

"Damn Y/N could've at least put her up in one of her houses that was out of the state so she could've been protected too"

I read as I just shook my head and closed my eyes. "This the BS I be talking about but then if I retaliate I can possibly have this case thrown out the window" I expressed feeling myself about to cry because I felt angry not necessarily because I was sad. Not only She was tarnishing my reputation over jealousy because that's exactly what it was at this point. But the woman literally might have our case thrown out because she keeps doing shit that's not helping and social media is one of them. I didn't want to put the full audio out and possibly have this case thrown out so now I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"Talk to your lawyer talk to your publicist and go from there" Dani encourage as I had my face in my hands feeling her rub my back.