36.

Michael

I was asleep as I started to smell what smelled like bacon. I then sat up slowly with the comforter covering my bare bottom half of my body as I looked to my side not seeing Y/N next to me at all. I just got up going to my bathroom to use the bathroom and do my morning routine. Once I was done using the bathroom I started the shower thinking about Y/N and I last night. If she didn't have an IUD in she would've definitely been pregnant after last night. I got into the shower as I reminisced remembering all the positions I had her in and the things we said to each other practically all night. She was shy at first with how she looked but once I got her comfortable enough she brought out that side that I loved. I could honestly go another couple of rounds today since there was nothing going on that I knew of.

I just wanted to stay in the house with my wife, lay around with her, make love to her and smoke a cigar. I finished my shower throwing on a pair of basketball shorts then started heading downstairs hearing "I'm every woman" by Whitney Houston begin to play loudly as I leaned on the door way watching Y/N sing along to the song and move her hips to the beat. I just smiled at her as she was in one of my shirts that barely covered her butt but that was perfectly fine.

I made my way over to her wrapping my arms around her waist making her jump some as I chuckled. "It's not funny" she said as I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Good morning" I said making her smile "good morning, how'd you sleep?" She asked as I continued kissing her cheek. "Like I took a whole jar of melatonin" I said confidently as she looked back at me some and we shared a small laugh. "Boy" She said trying to push me off of her with her butt but I had my arms still locked around her making her laugh. "What you making?" I asked resting my head on her shoulder. "Food that you can eat" she shot back.

"Why are you so clingy this morning?" She asked "I don't know what you're talking about" I through a small chuckle as i groped one of her breast softly while kissing her neck. "Im trying to make you food and you feeling up on me" she said as I continued to kiss her neck. "Mmhm" I hummed against her neck. My hands went up the shirt she was wearing as I begun to grope now both breasts as she continued to cook. She pushed her butt against my growing bulge as I took my lips from her neck and reached over to cut the stove off.

"Michael I'm literally almost done. The bacon is in the microwave, biscuits it's right there, I was finishing the sausages" she listed as I turned her body around. "And eggs don't take that long" she added as I just looked down at her. "I'm sorry baby" I apologized. "Put your knee up on the counter so I can make you feel better" I said as she just rolled her eyes "I wanted to make you breakfast our first time back since I became your wife" She expressed. "Babe I'm going to let you finish cooking I just want to see something" I expressed .

"There's nothing to see" she said confused "nah there's something on your butt" I lied as she covered her butt immediately. "Wait! what?!" She questioned stepping back. "Yeah babe turn around" I instructed as she turned around and lifted the shirt she had on as there was nothing there besides black lace and ass. "Bend over because you know you're short and I can't see just you doing that" I lied even more as she fell for it beginning to bend over as I realized her panties had a slit for Easy access. "Where'd you get your panties from?" I asked curious. "Savage x fenty, is something still on my ass?! You worried about the wrong thing." She expressed.

"Yeah hold on" I assured her "put your knee on the counter so I can have a more clearer view" I started off as she just stood back up and looked back at me. "You full of shit" She said as I laughed. "Come on" I said picking her up as she squealed and I took her upstairs closing my bedroom door with my foot. "You do realize your birthday is over?" She asked as I chuckled. "Yeah I know" I said dropping her on the bed as she just spread her legs apart laying there like she didn't want to have sex. "Don't act like that" I said grabbing her thighs as she laughed and I slowly kissed her lips.

"My lower back is hurting so try and do something about that when you back there" she said as I chuckled turning her on her side holding onto her waist as I pulled out and slowly slipped into her earning a moan from her lips. I held onto her waist slowly but Surely building up my pace feeling her place her hand against my ab.

______________

Y/N and I were laying in the bed naked just relaxing and watching a movie. Or at least the movie was just on playing while we were just talking. "This is all I wanted to do today" I admitted as Y/N laughed some and lifted her head from my chest to look at me. "What?" She asked. "I wanted to just lay around with you all day" I admitted as she smiled. "Awww I was trying to go look at furniture but you clearly had other plans" Y/N said as I chuckled. "I promise we can go tomorrow" I assured as she smiled and I kissed her head before she laid her head back on my chest.

"You know what I want?" Y/N started off "what?" I questioned "I want Brandy to sing at our wedding" she admitted "if she could sing at our reception I would be as happy as pig in shit" she said making me laugh. "Really?" I asked feeling her rub up my chest "yeah" she said with a smile as I rubbed her shoulders softly. "What song would you want?" I asked.
"She's singing "Best Friend" of course" she started off as I smiled "But I want "Love is on my side" and "He Is". Do you know how happy I would be?!" She asked sitting up to look at me with a big smile. I just chuckled "I don't even know how to even get in contact with her about that" she admitted. "Just DM her" I suggested. "No you can't do that" she said "why not?" She asked.

"That's like me dMing Beyoncé" she brought up "you have Beyoncé's number so you don't need to DM her" I said as she hit my chest. "Shut up" she playfully said. "What's our first dance song?" I asked "I know it's either Brandy, Whitney, Aaliyah or Beyoncé" I added as she smiled. "Whitney" she informed as I just shook my head and smiled. "Well for the first dance can I make a song suggestion?" I asked "yeah baby this day is about you too" she said resting her chin on my chest to look up at me. ""Can you Stand the Rain"" I started off "because we've went through A LOT to be where we are" I admitted as she listened "the song might be cliche because everyone has used it as the first dance but with us i think it really applies" I explained as she smiled. "Yeah let's do it" she agreed as I smiled.

"What song you want for the bridal party to walk down the aisle too?" She asked "03 ' Bonnie and Clyde"" I joked "bye, I'm over the song now" she said as I chuckled. ""Here and now"" Luther Vandross" she brought up. "Okay I'm good with that literally I was cool with everything as long as "Can you Stand the rain" was our first dance" I honestly said as she smiled. "And dangerously in love will be thrown somewhere in there for the reception or the reception after the reception" she said as I made a face and she laughed. "First off the reception after the reception?" I asked "yeah we about to be lit" she assured as I laughed.

"And why don't you sing it?" I asked "no sir" she said then laughed. "Why?" I asked "I already got to kiss you in front of eve fry one imagine me singing that to you in front of everyone" she explained. "You don't never do shit for me I don't get a dance, I don't get a song we just getting married" I complained as she laughed. "You get to have me later on that night" she suggested "well if you talking about getting lit you might fall asleep on me" I expressed as she continued to laugh. "Baby I won't fall asleep I'll be wide awake that night, I promise" she assured as I placed my pinky up and we linked pinkies. "If not I'm waking your ass up" I simply said as she smiled making me smile.