7.

Y/N

Michael and I were on our private flight to New York and I was not looking forward to their weather because it was January and I didn't feel like being cold honestly. I loved the cold Don't get me wrong because I'd rather be cold than hot but New York cold isn't enjoyable.

I was on my phone looking at a video Steelo placed on his Instagram story of the ultrasound of when Dream was a baby still in the womb. I just smiled and "liked" his story now seeing a pictures of people with their little ones and significant others. I immediately went out of Instagram and seen a text from Dani appear.

Dani🦕 : you down to be God
mother for Baby #2👀?

She texted as I scrunched my brows looking at the text Crazy.

Me: Are you pregnant again?!

Dani🦕: No we were in talks of another
baby after we get married

Me: Aww and yeah

Dani 🦕: you've been okay? I haven't
heard from you since the party

Me: yeah I'll call you when I land

Dani🦕 : Okay

She texted as I just placed a AirPod in my ear beginning to listen to Beyoncé's self entitled album "Beyoncé" as it was on shuffle and "Flawless remix" started playing. I ate some of the sour punch straws Michael and I were sharing. I started playing a game as The song soon changed to "Blue" and I started to listen immediately wanting to turn it off. I didn't know what was going on but the song now made me sad and the thing is this used to be the cutest song on all of her albums to me. I wanted this song playing at my baby shower and everything and now it just seems like I couldn't even listen to it.

I just took my AirPod out of my ear kind of annoyed because there was nothing to do and I was starting to believe I was slowly getting into my feelings about seeing everyone having families and I knew right now wasn't the right time but I wanted it.

Michael ate another sour patch straw dusting his hands off as he finally looked up at me

as I just looked out the window at literally nothing because it was night time. "you straight?" I heard him ask "yeah" I said not looking at him but continuing to look out of the window.
"Babe" He started off as I looked at him. "Are you okay?" He asked in a more concerning tone. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just ready to land" I lied with a small smile.