6.

Michael

I got something to eat earlier after Y/N and I's disagreement and came back to the villa and chilled out trying to clear my head. It's been all day She's been out and I tried calling her more than once but she wasn't answering. I finally decided to just try and text her instead.

Me: you can at least let me know
you're ok instead of ignoring my calls.

Munchie❤️: I told you when I left
out the door I was going to be straight.

Me: it's been hours What are
you still mad for?

I texted back as she simply just read it and never texted me back. I just took a deep breath becoming even more irritated because she was starting to piss me off all because YOU didn't want to make time for us. I then felt my phone vibrate as I seen Y/N finally texted back.

Munchie❤️: you want something to eat
while I'm out?

I just ignored her text feeling my phone vibrate again I looked down at my phone reading her text on my Home Screen.

Munchie❤️: okay. well then, starve dummy

She texted as I read it and my mouth just fell. About fifteen minutes later she came in with food in a bag and two drinks. "Bro Y/N don't do that again" I started off as she just ignored me placing the drinks down on the table. "Y/N I'm so fucking serious right now" I stated as she took out a plate along with a fork. "Yo" I said getting up and walking over to her as she turned and placed the to-go plate to my chest.

"I got you some food" she said as I grabbed the plate. "And I heard you the first time" She simply said turning around to get her plate and going into our room of the vacation home we were staying in. I just stood there before deciding to follow her. I walked into the room as she sat on the couch in our room with the view of the pool.

I sat next to her as she just sat there and started eating "thank you for the food" I thanked "yeah because your dumb ass was going to starve being upset" she said eating some chicken as I chuckled and looked down at my plate before looking back a...

I sat next to her as she just sat there and started eating "thank you for the food" I thanked "yeah because your dumb ass was going to starve being upset" she said eating some chicken as I chuckled and looked down at my plate before looking back at her.

"Munchie I'm sorry" I apologized "that was kind of fucked up me saying that you don't work hard because you do. That's all I've known you to do with family and regular work. So I'm sorry baby" I apologized setting my plate to the side as she set hers to the side and we hugged each other. "I'm sorry too if you don't feel like I make time for you" She apologized as I pulled away some.