24.

Michael

I was back at home googling "what does it mean if a woman says her uterus is screaming?" I started seeing things about women's menstrual.  If her period cramps was hurting her that's all she had to say. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got ready for Laila's single premiere. I sprayed some cologne on my body before grabbing my keys and wallet. I grabbed the bouquet of flowers and the gift I got for Laila then went out the house.

I started making my way to Y/N's house as I was thinking about Y/N and how she's constantly there for everyone even when she got her own shit going on

I started making my way to Y/N's house as I was thinking about Y/N and how she's constantly there for everyone even when she got her own shit going on. There was never ever a complaint, she did it with love every time. She definitely deserved the world and anything she wanted.

Proposal has always been on my mind but lately it's been there strongly because I feel there's no need to wait anymore. I honestly wanted to get eloped but I also wanted to do it the traditional way. I wanted to propose to her when this whole thing with her going to court ended because I didn't want to overshadow something that was special for the both of us especially her. This is something she's been wanting and something I also been wanting and I don't want anything overshadowing that moment for us.

Apparently the lawyers Y/N have are trying to work with the courts to speed this case up which they're looking to either go to court the end of the year the beginning of next. Maya been had a court case since the beginning of this year for Jevon she just needed Y/N to help secure and win the case to put him away. I still didn't trust her at all even if this is her case I don't know she still seems like there's a disconnect between her and Y/N. She'll say a joke but the joke comes off as if she's being serious and jealous of where Y/N's at.

Y/N doesn't boast about it she just makes her money and keep it moving so I never understood why Maya had an actual issue with Y/N because it's definitely there.

I typed Y/N's code into the gate pin pad as it let me in and I pulled up in her driveway. I parked the car and got out going to ring her doorbell. She finally opened the door as she was dressed in all white and her hair was now in curls.