35.

Y/N

We were back at Michael's place as we got done earring and was now getting ready for the night. Michael was in the room as I was in the bathroom touching up my make up and freshening up. My hair was still in its curls from earlier when he took me to see our new house in Encino.

 My hair was still in its curls from earlier when he took me to see our new house in Encino

I was looking at myself in the mirror as I stood there in lingerie. I was kind of self conscious because this was my first time wearing something like this for Michael. Although Valentine's Day was in a couple of days I felt that Michael has been showing out these past couple of months and just being everything that I need. he's shown nothing but love and support for me and I truly appreciated every last bit of it from him.

I picked my phone up and texted Dani quickly to see if I would get a response from her.

Me: I'm nervous

Dani🦕: you got it on?

Me: yeah but I'm still in the bathroom
contemplating on if I'm going to do this or not.

Dani🦕: he's your bf , you better go to that man
and be a complete slut😂 stop being scared it's just Michael and It's just A little lingerie ain't nothing to be afraid of.

Me: okay

Dani🦕: you'll thank me later for encouraging you.
Make sure both phones are on DND.

Me: Okay I'll call you in the morning.

Dani🦕: have fun!

I just laughed to myself and placed my phone down before looking at my body one last time. Dani was right with one thing so far with this whole lingerie thing and that this orange color looked very nice on my dark skin tone.